mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Now that NFL.com and ESPN.com have upgraded to extremely shitty stat/scoreboard does anyone know of a good alternative?

Now that NFL.com and ESPN.com have upgraded to extremely shitty stat/scoreboard does anyone know of a good alternative?

Have you tried yahoo? And what is so shitty about their stat/scoreboards anyhow?

Have you tried yahoo? And what is so shitty about their stat/scoreboards anyhow?

Just did, it sucks too.

I want all the scores in an easy to click scoreboard and when I do click I want to see all the stats not just the top 3 highlights. Boo. They all seem to have made the same change. ESPN was first when they did last year and now NFL copied. :(

Perhaps they should WAKE THE FUCK UP and give the ball to LT.

I need some sleep too, but I've been so deprived for so many years, I can't sleep for shit anymore.

Just did, it sucks too.

I want all the scores in an easy to click scoreboard and when I do click I want to see all the stats not just the top 3 highlights. Boo. They all seem to have made the same change. ESPN was first when they did last year and now NFL copied. :(

Try vegasscoresandodds.com or vegasinsider.com. Might have what you want.

Who the hell are these guys in the black and silver? They look like raiders but they suck. Cant be them.

It must be role reversel night. Where is my brother at so I can kick his ass?!!!

Even Mike&Mike and Steve cant believe what the fuck is going on here. They're stunned.

Someone buy my fucking subs!

Someone buy my pucking subs!

Is this what they call high pressure sales?! lol

I don't know if I should part my car out or just sell it whole.

Just sick of looking at something that I'm never going to use.

Just sick of looking at something that I'm never going to use.

Ive been looking at my BTL now for what seems like 3 months. And a Z15 for a couple weeks now. Building boxes on the weekend isnt enough time for me.

Got a call from a friend of mine today. He needed a ride over to his 94 Cadillac STS that wouldn't start after leaving Target. He tried starting it again and it wouldn't even try to turn over the engine. Just a click. We checked the multiple fuse locations to see if something popped. Couldn't find anything so we decided we would tow it back to his house. We pushed it to an open area in the parking lot approximately 25 yards away. Just for giggles he turned the key again and it started right up. Can you say WTF?

Oh and it has a 11.5 amp fuse. :shrug:

Battery was just playing dead :P

:woot:

MOAR fiberglass work today. I kind of missed the smell of resin.

:lol: