mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I NEED a 19" rack...preferably on wheels, but badly.

whut fer?

3 Adcom amplifiers, an HTD pre-amplifer, an Onkyo 876, my router/cable modem/wireless/squeezebox, and potentially even my PC. Currently it is in a nice case next to my shit, but having it all racked up might be nicer.

In the future perhaps a Feedback destroyer and some other shit as well. No lack of equipment, just lack of place to put them. Right now two things are on a shelf and a couple on my piano bench. Wires are everywhere as I won't trim them shorter until I have a more permanent location.

rack of lamb?

I have a few of those already :P

I have a nice server rack in my garage. Going to put the QSC on it if it fits. Should be same size... I think.

=)

I may make a dedicated servo only machine and I want to dedicate my current server to more media and games.

How bassakwards is that?

took a dosage of extended release DXM just to make doubly sure

Same size, where did you find it?

Mi padre in law. Also gave me a mount for my PJ. He got them while tearing down some corp AV.

Boom shakalaka!

I also have a crap load of bi-ampable speaker wire needing to replace my DIY cat6 woven cables. And some better banana plugs. I don't plan to bi-amp though, just got the largest copper they had and then went with double the copper.

:D

Anyone want a German Shepherd? He's big and playful and he nipped the neighbor's dog so its either lights out or someone adopting him

(not mine, a family friend's)

Sad for pup! I wish I could. Jack cannot deal with any other males that want to be in charge. He's too submissive.

So I made a thread:

these pups are too adorable to be destroyed :(

I also have a crap load of bi-ampable speaker wire needing to replace my DIY cat6 woven cables. And some better banana plugs. I don't plan to bi-amp though, just got the largest copper they had and then went with double the copper.

:D

PE FTW

Matt, check with Sean and see if this makes sense. I accidentally bought some shit at Microcenter, but it is ALL returnable.

Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R $175

Intel 920 i7-920 LGA 1366 $199

OCZ DDR 6gB ( PC3 12800, 9-9-9@1.65v) Obsidian $129

ATI HD 4650 1gB DDR2, HDMI native $75

$578 and it ought to be rather fast, err I hope.

Note on the Video card, I don't game AT ALL...but did buy a video camera and will do some video editing. An HDMI out is a near must as I will link it to every TV in the house for automation shit.

Stopped in to get a new Wireless router since mine shit yesterday and ended up getting more. Same shit on Newegg was $150 last week.

not a fan of Gigabyte, but looks good

6GB of RAM is three sticks, right?

3 sticks. I wasn't a fan of Gigabyte either, but they pushed hard.

WASHINGTON — The Treasury Department expects to recover all but $42 billion of the $370 billion it has lent to ailing companies since the financial crisis began last year, with the portion lent to banks actually showing a slight profit, according to a new Treasury report.

Treasury officials said the government had lost roughly $30 billion to the insurance giant American International Group.

The new assessment of the $700 billion bailout program, provided by two Treasury officials on Sunday ahead of a report to Congress on Monday, is vastly improved from the Obama administration’s estimates last summer of $341 billion in potential losses from the Troubled Asset Relief Program. That figure anticipated more financial troubles requiring intervention.

3 sticks. I wasn't a fan of Gigabyte either, but they pushed hard.

should run like hell then; just don't be surprised if the motherboard starts acting up :lol2:

Triple channel memory goes WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE like so

Matt, check with Sean and see if this makes sense. I accidentally bought some shit at Microcenter, but it is ALL returnable.

Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R $175

Intel 920 i7-920 LGA 1366 $199

OCZ DDR 6gB ( PC3 12800, 9-9-9@1.65v) Obsidian $129

ATI HD 4650 1gB DDR2, HDMI native $75

$578 and it ought to be rather fast, err I hope.

Note on the Video card, I don't game AT ALL...but did buy a video camera and will do some video editing. An HDMI out is a near must as I will link it to every TV in the house for automation shit.

emailed him. and shot him a text to check email. I'll let you know when I get home..... Or from the road on teh TP2.

Done in 9 min. Thank god.

On the motherboard I do need:

Wake on USB (keyboard)

PCI support for at least 2 RS232 cards

At least one IDE would be great

Video Card - HDMI, low power consumption, capability to edit videos and surf the internet

*Power supply is an OCZ 420w (30A at 12v & 30A & 5v)

Personally, I'm 0 for 2 on Gigabyte motherboards

my personal favorites are EVGA, DFI, and Asus