casual

Noob needs SQ suggestion from the pros

my plan was to go from factory h/u to cleansweep and just rewire everything from there. so i will basically be by passing the factory amps

Some Bose headunits have a nearly flat output so you don't even need a cleansweep, but only some processing. Knowing exactly what you have is extremely critical here. As stated some have amps in weird places and all sorts of other crap. Until knowing what you have it is impossible to talk integration.

There was a high end review where a Sundown 100.4 beat out and Audison. :)

really? what audison was it? link?

4 sure not the thesis...

anyway. i was contenplating if i should go with the sundown or the 450/4 from JL ...maybe i just stick to my cheapo opti drive ..it does the job but my a$$ always itchy haha

Just to throw out the information. The Sundown 100.4 has capability of running an active 2 way from it

i dont think your 1000$ budget will cut it with all the stuff these guys are suggesting. remember sq is an opinion, you cant really get an sq measurement on an unbiased sound meter. i would go out and start listening to different headunits and speakers and find out what YOUR ears like not what some rich dude spent on 1200$ components and claimed they are the chit cause he spent some doe on some hype a company made...the way you install your stuff is important too.

In your PM you said $1000 for speakers, on here it looks like you want to spend $1k on speakers, amps, subs, and the processing. It is going to make a huge difference...

You still haven't really outlined your goals. Try and do so without using the term SQ and instead describe what you like.