sundownz

Benefit Raffle Donation

KyleHicks001.jpg?t=1225464303

BJ from Fisher Customs contacted me about a benefit Raffle for Kyle Hicks and I decided to put in an SAE-1200D along with the enclosure and woofer that BJ put in.

http://cotaforkyleh.com/

He has a rare disease known as "Epidermolysis Bullosa" otherwise known as Butterfly Syndrome. The raffle is to help pay for a bone marrow transplant for Kyle.

You can visit the above site to find out more and also to make a donation.

Once again, thanks to Jacob for the kind donation.

The plan is to kick the raffle off on Monday, much like Nick from IA did his. Tickets for the drawing will be able to be purchased directly from my store once the raffle begins.

Great to see you guys doing this! I'll definately help out.

X2!!!

EDIT: Im sure some of the guys over at SMD would like to help out also!

Edited by spl explorer

Thanks for doing that! Make sure they know that donating straight through that site Jacob linked is differently than the actual raffle. once setup, the raffle tickets have to be bought straight my store. That's the only way I can keep track of tickets bought.

Thanks for doing that! Make sure they know that donating straight through that site Jacob linked is differently than the actual raffle. once setup, the raffle tickets have to be bought straight my store. That's the only way I can keep track of tickets bought.

NP. I went threw EMT schooling for 2 years and heard allot of stories similar to Kyles. It

I will help when i can.

I am glad to see that this kid has people who really care about him and want to help him.

Have they already found him a donor?

J

Yes the donor has been found. Now they just need the cash. Insurance pretty much bailed on the family since this surgery has not been done very many times. I believe they classified it as ''experimental''.

i just donated directly to his web site.. hope my donation helps out !!

he sounds like a great kid... i send him my wishes..

lil-john-

Donated direct , god bless and hope it helps

take a moment to a look at your life..when things seem to be going not your way or life seems unfair or chitty...think again...

so you guys better donate !!

Glad to see some donations already being made!

SEC, that is awesome man.

There is a little change of plans on the raffle. I was originally going to kick it off tomorrow. But I ended up getting called into work, so I will probably get it rolling as early as tonight. Im actually working on it right now, so tickets might be available very soon.

Just to inform you guys, its going great. We are closing in on 1500 tickets sold.