Yeah,...to confirm, it is a normal ANL fuse as I had a power ''T'' series amp. That fuse acts like a bridge for power to flow. So if the fuse is blown or no fuse at all, the amp will NOT power up

that page doesnt open for me,, just freezes up my internet, but i think i remember seein that the T2000 had a 275 amp fuse, since there amps are underrated, so i would think the T3000 would be 350 to 375 amp, but im not sure, since i couldnt find info on that amp

yeah i bought a rockford t3000 amp and 2 orion h2 15.2 in a badass box i sold the subs for 400 and i wanna sell the box its sweet all swede for 900 good deal?

thank god i was about to beat some dudes ass

agree with ya, wouldve done the same.

Edited by RobClay

wonder if the guy you bought it from bought it from someone else, found out it didnt work but was to lazy to figure out why, and decided to just rip someone off to get his money back??

But if all it needs is a fuse, he didn't get ripped off.

so i plugged it in to my buddys power and it turned on to protect wined and blew his fuse under his hood.. could it be beacuse he is running only 4 awg and it requires 1/0

so i plugged it in to my buddys power and it turned on to protect wined and blew his fuse under his hood.. could it be beacuse he is running only 4 awg and it requires 1/0

was size fuse was it. and did you say the amp when into protect?

ok i figure it just was not enough power for that massive amp.. could that be the problem?

ok i figure it just was not enough power for that massive amp.. could that be the problem?

was it while you were playin music, or just turning it on? it it was when you were playin music, there could have been a big voltage drop that sent the amp into protect, that could be solved by bigger wire,

yeah when music was playing so i just hope it was not enough power i guess i wont know untill i get all my wiring done on my vehicle beacuse no one else around here runs 1/0 awg my system will be the loudest in my little town so i dont really have anyone else to test it on

woah.. your not running 1/0 to that amp?

i will be but im coming slowly together with everything so i wont have my wiring untill sometime next week so i was testing it on a friends setup

your choking that amp. you really need 1/0 badly

okay, so it going into protect could be because i was testing it with 4awg and its just not enough power