Cheesemind

Conspiracy Theorist take on Lupe's 3 album titles

Lupe supposedly gonna put out 3 cd's and then call it quits:

The 3 discs will be called :

1. Everywhere

2. Nowhere

3. Down Here

I know no one sees this as strange, and maybe I'm just paranoid, but this worries me. I believe there is a conspiracy out there to kill 90% of the world's population. You can type in "Zionist Conspiracy" or "Illuminati Conspiracy" for more information, but basically, there is evidence that they plan to hide in underground bunkers (or cities) while they bomb the earth's surface. The people underground will be safe, and the rest of us will die from the bombs (thereby killing 90%). SEE: Georgia Guidestones (http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm)

To me those albums are like a clue (I know, I'm a nut).

Everywhere (people everywhere)

Nowhere (now people nowhere)

Down Here (the "chosen" underground where it's safe)

I know it sounds crazy but that's my take on why he chose those album titles.

And on an exit note, listen to the words to this Matchbox 20 song:

YouTube - Matchbox Twenty - How Far We've Come (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlqfpPf_EO0

Unplug from the matrix and learn what you will wish you didn't...

So how is this supposed bombing supposed to take place? There are not enough conventional bombs in existence to cover the surface. Think about it. A 1000 pound bomb maybe has a kill radius of..........300 feet? Think about the size of the US and how spread out people are. That would literally take millions of those bombs placed every 500 feet apart to kill everyone. How is that going to happen? Using nuclear bombs would be utterly retarded and worthless, because the people living underground would never be able to come back to the surface due to nuclear fallout.

And people thought I was crazy to buy that old missle silo 300 ft in the ground. Who's laughing now?

Btw the acoustics in the silo are phenomenal.

hahahahaha

And people thought I was crazy to buy that old missle silo 300 ft in the ground. Who's laughing now?

hahahahaha

that is awesome, i want to hotbox your silo.

hahahahaha

that is awesome, i want to hotbox your silo.

Sorry, you don't have the plumbing to do anything to my silo

So how is this supposed bombing supposed to take place? There are not enough conventional bombs in existence to cover the surface. Think about it. A 1000 pound bomb maybe has a kill radius of..........300 feet? Think about the size of the US and how spread out people are. That would literally take millions of those bombs placed every 500 feet apart to kill everyone. How is that going to happen? Using nuclear bombs would be utterly retarded and worthless, because the people living underground would never be able to come back to the surface due to nuclear fallout.

I appreciate your comments, and I know I sound crazy, as most people haven't done any research.

Do you work for the government though? Cause I"d like to know how you know the level of technology they are at now, they seem to hide it from regular people. Are you referring to the visible military technology currently in use? I watched a discovery channel show about laser guided bullets. Which bombs are you talking about, the ones used in 1942?

I appreciate your comments, and I know I sound crazy, as most people haven't done any research.

Do you work for the government though? Cause I"d like to know how you know the level of technology they are at now, they seem to hide it from regular people. Are you referring to the visible military technology currently in use? I watched a discovery channel show about laser guided bullets. Which bombs are you talking about, the ones used in 1942?

I didn't mean to offend you with my comment. I do think it's a bit of a silly conspiracy, but most all of us have some crazy thing we believe in, don't we?

I do work for the government, but at the state level :). So no, I don't truly know the limit of the technology in weapons that we now have. But.....I just don't think it could happen, because of the limit on the number of bombs we could physically have, the astronomical odds that they could bomb everybody basically simultaneously, and why anybody would actually want to do it.

I mean, I believe that the earth has become overly crowded with humans and sometimes think we'd be better off if something like 90% of the population disappeared, but I would never actually think it could or would be done, or advocate it happening at all.

im pretty sure nuclear bombs can destroy this world, so it is plausible.

I didn't mean to offend you with my comment. I do think it's a bit of a silly conspiracy, but most all of us have some crazy thing we believe in, don't we?

I do work for the government, but at the state level :). So no, I don't truly know the limit of the technology in weapons that we now have. But.....I just don't think it could happen, because of the limit on the number of bombs we could physically have, the astronomical odds that they could bomb everybody basically simultaneously, and why anybody would actually want to do it.

I mean, I believe that the earth has become overly crowded with humans and sometimes think we'd be better off if something like 90% of the population disappeared, but I would never actually think it could or would be done, or advocate it happening at all.

Yeah, I would think it wouldn't be worth it too. If you're super rich, wouldn't you want to keep the world the same, because the way it is now, they have all the power. But there are just pieces of evidence that can lead one to believe something isn't right. Population control is pushed pretty strongly in various forms (and some say rightly so). There are constant wars, which definitely help keep the population down, on top of dictators who kill their own citizens. Have you seen the Georgia Guidestones?

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

On one of the highest hilltops in Elbert County, Georgia stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments. That monument is alternately referred to as The Georgia Guidestones, or the American Stonehenge. Though relatively unknown to most people, it is an important link to the Occult Hierarchy that dominates the world in which we live.

The origin of that strange monument is shrouded in mystery because no one knows the true identity of the man, or men, who commissioned its construction. All that is known for certain is that in June 1979, a well-dressed, articulate stranger visited the office of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company and announced that he wanted to build an edifice to transmit a message to mankind. He identified himself as R. C. Christian, but it soon became apparent that was not his real name. He said that he represented a group of men who wanted to offer direction to humanity, but to date, almost two decades later, no one knows who R. C. Christian really was, or the names of those he represented. Several things are apparent. The messages engraved on the Georgia Guidestones deal with four major fields: (1) Governance and the establishment of a world government, (2) Population and reproduction control, (3) The environment and man's relationship to nature, and (4) Spirituality.

In the public library in Elberton, I found a book written by the man who called himself R.C. Christian. I discovered that the monument he commissioned had been erected in recognition of Thomas Paine and the occult philosophy he espoused. Indeed, the Georgia Guidestones are used for occult ceremonies and mystic celebrations to this very day. Tragically, only one religious leader in the area had the courage to speak out against the American Stonehenge, and he has recently relocated his ministry.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people. The American Stonehenge's reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the current move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government. The Guidestones' emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to "seeking harmony with the infinite" reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality.

That's just one piece, but it should make you wonder. Research into Illuminati or Freemasonry reveals the Occult have been influencing things for a long time. Just look at the street map of washington DC. The roads are made in the shape of occult symbols. If you've ever met anyone who's been there, most people there think the way the roads are made are strange. But have you looked at an overview map of it?

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/chapter3/

lucifer02.gif

lansat_goathead.jpg

wadc_map02.gif

Kinda weird, don't you think? The city was made so long ago, way before the religion of "Satanism". Yet the symbols in the design represent what some consider to be "satanic symbols".

I dunno, am I just paranoid?

i like a good conspiracy theory. they can be pretty cool when u connect the dots and everything. i like to count things and see if makes 23 lol. that movie is one of my favorites.

the mason thing is pretty sick. history channel did a thing on nostradomis' predictions which was pretty sick. of course the predictions are open for interpretation but its still interesting.

i kinda thought that the street thing was kind interesting but it really could be nothing more then a star that the designer or whatever thought would look cool (you know stars and strips). but there could very well be a bigger meaning behind it.

:lol:

Yeah Cheesemind is from CA.com...don't know why he is bringing his little jokes over here.

I dunno, because it's interesting? Just sharing the interesting things I've read, hoping that some would find it as interesting as the other threads in the "Off Topic" section. To me, the idea of an occult conspiracy to take over the world covertly, is intriguing. Especially when you start to research and find out that it's very plausible.

I'm not just into conspiracies though. As you can see, I like car audio too.

the whole Scientology thing is pretty messed up too...

i like a good conspiracy theory. they can be pretty cool when u connect the dots and everything. i like to count things and see if makes 23 lol. that movie is one of my favorites.

That's strange that you mention that, because "numerology" is big in the occult world, and that's what doing that is. Seeing numerological significances in things. I think they use it because you can hide meanings in words or events using numbers, and those people with the "code", will understand a different meaning from the content than someone who can only read the words.

Here's an interesting site that tells you some interesting things about your name using numerology:

http://www.paulsadowski.com/NameData.asp

Here's an interesting page about the numerology associated with 911:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardt...ade_centers.htm

It's pretty cool when you look into it!

Just please don't start chit with anyone over here like you did over on CA

Ok thanks,

Have a good night!

Curt

He seems nice...

Just please don't start chit with anyone over here like you did over on CA

Ok thanks,

Have a good night!

Curt

I didn't start chit with anyone on CA.COM. I started talking about the conspiracy in the Lounge over there where supposedly "anything goes", and people were calling me a "chink" and using racist slurs, but I started revealing information about the Jewish conspiracy and had a bunch of people attack me and ban me without reason. They literally had no reason when they banned me, and I found out later that the admin says he was Jewish and that's why he banned me. My crime there was revealing information that certain admins didn't want on the board. I just wish I would have gotten a warning, because having been in the Lounge for quite a while, I noticed there wasn't anything that was supposed to be "off limits" when it came to the topics of conversation. If they would have told me not to talk about Jews or a Jewish conspiracy I would have listened. I just got banned instantly though, permanently.

Things like that is what makes me believe it's a Jewish conspiracy rather than a Freemasonry conspiracy. I can talk about freemasonry being behind it on a message board all I want, but if I mention Jewish connections, I get banned pretty fast. Why is that?

Edited by Cheesemind

That's strange that you mention that, because "numerology" is big in the occult world, and that's what doing that is. Seeing numerological significances in things. I think they use it because you can hide meanings in words or events using numbers, and those people with the "code", will understand a different meaning from the content than someone who can only read the words.

Here's an interesting site that tells you some interesting things about your name using numerology:

the first link is pretty cool i typed my name and all of it describes me to the dot

Edited by RobClay

the first link is pretty cool i typed my name and all of it describes me to the dot

Yah mine was accurate too. Pretty crazy eh :)

If they would have told me not to talk about Jews or a Jewish conspiracy I would have listened. I just got banned instantly though, permanently.

Things like that is what makes me believe it's a Jewish conspiracy rather than a Freemasonry conspiracy. I can talk about freemasonry being behind it on a message board all I want, but if I mention Jewish connections, I get banned pretty fast. Why is that?

For the same reason that you'd be banned if you blamed the world's problems on black people?

So they must have their own conspiracy, too.

See why people don't get behind that kind of logic? :)

That ends here...talk about us never landing on the moon, talk about how to construct the best tin foil hats, but if it devolves into degrading a religion, belief system or group of people it doesn't belong here, period.

If they would have told me not to talk about Jews or a Jewish conspiracy I would have listened. I just got banned instantly though, permanently.

For the same reason that you'd be banned if you blamed the world's problems on black people?

So they must have their own conspiracy, too.

See why people don't get behind that kind of logic? :)

That ends here...talk about us never landing on the moon, talk about how to construct the best tin foil hats, but if it devolves into degrading a religion, belief system or group of people it doesn't belong here, period.

You must be joking right? You hear about degrading the islamic religion on a daily basis, on our very news and comedy shows. You can talk about scientology without any reprocussion! But you talk about the Jewish religion and there's a huge backlash. I respect your line of thought, but it should be enforced uniformly in that case, as everyone should be protected, not just the Jews. The Christian religion is bashed on a daily basis, but you don't see people getting too upset about it.

But at the same time, talking negatively about "black people" is allowed on CA.COM, as is bashing the Christian religion or anything else. If the "Jewish" topic was off limits, they should have told me, and I would have stopped. I would hope I would get a warning when delving into "taboo" subjects.

You would think absolute truth is more important than possibly offending a guilty party by revealing the truth. The simple fact is there is brainwashing to the effect of making certain topics taboo as far as academic discussions, and I believe the intentions are to cover up the truth, and not so much to protect the feelings of those who might become offended. Here is a website that goes into it a little deeper:

http://www.politicallyincorrect.me.uk/

"This site highlights the folly and dangers of Political Correctness and how it is continually changing our lives for the worse."

Edited by Cheesemind