Thorshammer

One loud Trunk

How the fudge did you get that box in there?

Nice car ;)

(I have an '06 GP)

Box actually fit in through the trunk. I added to it once it was in.

Wow. That is impressive.

How many gross cubic feet can you get? And outer dimensions of the box?

Yayyyyyy someone with the same car as meeee!!!!! This is convenient.

ghetto biaatch haha very impreseive non the less. looks like those subs had some other repair work done to them as well?(over the cone)

It never any fun working in the cold and snow.

ghetto biaatch haha very impreseive non the less. looks like those subs had some other repair work done to them as well?(over the cone)

Guy who did the recone on these before I got them didn't use enough glue on the spider landing thus there early demise the first go round. The marks were already on the dust caps. The cones dont seem to like the activator much. Seems to turn them white. :drink40:

Guy who did the recone on these before I got them didn't use enough glue on the spider landing thus there early demise the first go round. The marks were already on the dust caps. The cones dont seem to like the activator much. Seems to turn them white. :drink40:

seeing where you live might as well call them snowy-cones or snowcones lol

seeing where you live might as well call them snowy-cones or snowcones lol

Snowcones! :lol2: That's a good one! :bigclap:

How the fudge did you get that box in there?

Nice car ;)

(I have an '06 GP)

i love the supercharged gtps!!!! :captain:

Just so happens that I was working on one of those yesterday. Running 0 ga. thats frozen sucks azz! LMAO! :drink40:

th_HPIM1271.jpg

th_HPIM1272.jpg

th_HPIM1273.jpg

th_HPIM1274.jpg

th_HPIM1275.jpg

th_HPIM1276.jpg

th_HPIM1277.jpg

LOL that box is going into the trash just as soon as we get a few things done. It was originally a dual port but sounded like ass. LOL

Oh... That's sad. I like that metal plate on it. Just looks good. I figured it was to cover up a port lol.

It's nothing special... I'm only 17 so I can only afford so much... Nothing impressive. Base GP w/ Sport Package and 30% tint...

I'll take some more pics of the actual system itself this weekend.

My Videos

carstuff002.jpg

carstuff011.jpg

carstuff009.jpg

carstuff008.jpg

DSCN1173.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

Lol. I wish I could get rid of it. Any advice on that damn trunk lid? Mine's filled w/ exp. foam, and 5 damn layers of deadener. Yet it still moves around like a biatch.

Yeah that'd be real nice to have everything not moving around.

Got a question for you. Was getting your front door panels off an absolute nightmare? It took me forevvvvvvvvver to get the front ones off!

Oh and I love the sub facing up on the back seat!!! I've had to do that before a few times. Gotta have bass.

Edited by nick_19

For the trunk lid I filled all hollow channels with foam and then layered dynamat over that. My trunk didn't stop sounding like a night mare until I fired my subs forward. At that ppoint it started to decrease. Now with it sealed I don't have hardly any trrunk, fender flexx.

I also took the bumper casing off the rear and foamed it in and dynamatted anywhere it touched the body. Did the same thing with the spoiler. Foamed inside and then dynamated where as well. rear deck got a serious layering as well. :D

Lol. Yeah our trunk lids/spoliers are the same. But with the port firing in the back to the side and the sub firing up, I'm destined to have that thing rattle like hell. Oh well haha. The only way I can get that much space w/ a 15... I guess I could try firing the port forward. Don't know how that would be. Yeah that sounds real nice for you. I envy that ;)