obcaraudio

What can i do to my 1996 Lexus Es 300 *read description

Looks like six vents, your tuning is going to be crazy if you did that lol.

i would stick to the other design. that chit is just weird looking :)

seriously you would have no problems using the one larger port, it isn't gonna be crazy long

Yeah I don't know about all that. Just one port with the correct amount of surface area is what you will want.

oh and you are saying i will need the BIGGEST box possible to fit in the trunk? 2 12" BLs would be better in the biggest box possible for my trunk?

What we are saying is if you have 5.0 cu ft net and if one 12 requires 1 - 2.5 Cu Ft per woofer and one 15 requires 2.5- 5.0 cu ft per woofer you are probably better off with the 12s...

Yeah I don't know about all that. Just one port with the correct amount of surface area is what you will want.

cool, i think its a little bit less complex and more effective, so i will do that instead! well cant wait to get this system!!

2 Fi 12" BL

1 Sundown SAZ 3000D

2 12" Ported Box

partial electrical upgrade

oh and you are saying i will need the BIGGEST box possible to fit in the trunk? 2 12" BLs would be better in the biggest box possible for my trunk?

What we are saying is if you have 5.0 cu ft net and if one 12 requires 1 - 2.5 Cu Ft per woofer and one 15 requires 2.5- 5.0 cu ft per woofer you are probably better off with the 12s...

yeah thats what i realized too....id rather have 2 maxxed out 12s rather than 2 15's that sound like total chit....but again for a future install, i wanna upgrade to 2 12" btls, but all im focused on is what i am gonna get as my college acceptance present which is the 2 BLs =)

looks like a good setup :)

good luck with it, i'm sure you will be happy with the results. start soon by ordering some deadener and 1/0 gauge now :)

good luck with it, i'm sure you will be happy with the results. start soon by ordering some deadener and 1/0 gauge now :)

x2

You can also get really creative with sound deadening to reduce rattles. Rattling everything in your car will be cool at first, then it will get annoying and you'll start tracking them down

yeah thats what i realized too....id rather have 2 maxxed out 12s rather than 2 15's that sound like total chit....but again for a future install, i wanna upgrade to 2 12" btls, but all im focused on is what i am gonna get as my college acceptance present which is the 2 BLs =)

I wouldn't say "maxxed out" . More like "optimal" :P Usually maxxed is used in a situation where mechanical or thermal limits are being reached or when clipping begins to occur.

I wouldn't say "maxxed out" . More like "optimal" :P Usually maxxed is used in a situation where mechanical or thermal limits are being reached or when clipping begins to occur.

yea very true...but u got the point =)

x2

You can also get really creative with sound deadening to reduce rattles. Rattling everything in your car will be cool at first, then it will get annoying and you'll start tracking them down

yeah there is this stuff that looks like aluminum foil in the front and duct tape in the back that i am gonna put all over the inside of the trunk to have clean sound coming out....thx for reminding me about that...do u know i site where i can get it for a good price cuz at the circuit city here it is 200 bucks for the entire trunk

http://www.raamaudio.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?p=pr

get o roll and it will be enough to do your trunk well and probably the doors also. Most trunk kits are like 15-20 square feet max, so thats 3 times the material for less $$$

so this is the best one out there? i will get it then =)

"best one out there" is debatable. I prefer second Skin myself :)

and for a 1/0 wiring kit i would get this :)

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3935_Kicker+PKD1.html#

and for your battery terminals go with these..

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.c...ery%20Terminals

the ones im talking about are the *NEW* KonFused Negative Battery Terminal

and the **NEW** KonFused Positive Battery Terminal

and with all that youll be all set for the big 3 and everything :)

and for a 1/0 wiring kit i would get this :)

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3935_Kicker+PKD1.html#

and for your battery terminals go with these..

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.c...ery%20Terminals

the ones im talking about are the *NEW* KonFused Negative Battery Terminal

and the **NEW** KonFused Positive Battery Terminal

You could find better deals that a whole wiring kit though.

It's not the best, but it's very good and the price is great. As far as wire, i dunno if i would go with the KLM, but i like the Knu kollossus and kolossus fleks a lot.

hows the brand dynamat for the dampening mat?

Good, but not that great. There is better out there...for much cheaper.

I saw a roll of 1/0 AWG for like 20 dollars on parts express on sale, i think it was only 20 feet or so. Welding cable is good too...makes you wonder what you are really paying for with "High End" cables.

Welding cable is a car audio hero.

Dynamat is overpriced and you are paying for the name... IMO

Good luck with the build, get some pics up when you start it.