Sign in to follow this  
durban

teo sub

I'm not sure if I'll port or go sealed but I'll have 1400 watts to it. I'm doing a center console box down fire. Just wandering if Treo is a quality sub. I've looked at Mach 5 and Mike felt that was a little too much power for just one sub and I don't want to wait for who knows when for the xcon.

Depends on the application. As with all subs the box is ultra important discussing the driver without knowing your enclosure limitations doesn't make sense.

Ok box can be from 0 c.f. to 2.5 c.f. It can be sealed or ported. I can rear fire, down fire, up fire but wont do that. So now back to the question is Treo a quality sub? Good for sq but gets loud. I have to drive three hrs to hear one just was curious if anyone can comment something about treo. Maybe bad company horrible customer service just anything. Thanks

What do you mean "good for SQ but gets loud"?

my buddies shop stopped carrying treo because of the terrible customer service.

Good woofers though. :/

I installed 3 SSX 12s in fullsize Bronco 2 years ago ran off a MMATs DHC2200.1.

They were loud, that is about all I can say....

04030003.jpg

Ok thanks! Hey Jason I guess I know what you mean that's a loaded statement. I like clean hard hitting bass but I don't need people 4 cars away feeling me. Not that a single 12 would do that. I was hoping more people heard these and could comment on what they heard. I know some drivers hit low and hard some not so low or some that really are just a waste of money. Thats all I was looking for so thanks for your reply's and comments. You know, if I had several people have negative comments I would probally save myself the six hr round trip and keep looking. Thanks