sandsnip3r

2 15" Fi BL

I had 2 15" alpine type r's and now im looking to get 2 15" FI BLs

but i only have enough room to do them sealed... i cant find that extra room that pored boxes need.

so can i keep 2 of them sealed? and how would they compare to the alpines?

No.

Look into the Q series woofers if you have to go sealed.

Thanks!

-Nick

You could add the BP option if you want.. but that amp won't put out 2600w. You'll want Dual 1 voice coils for a final 1 ohm load.

Ok, but my current dilema is that I can do 2 15" sealed in the trunk or I can go ported but I have to put it on my back seat, but if I did that, I'd upgrade to 18s... But the problem is that I only drive a 2000 hyundai sonata and I would only be able to drive 1 other person anywhere, I'd be giving up those seats pretty much, or take it out each time it's more than 2 people In the car, but that's not that often, and the other problem is that if people look in the windshield, and they see it, I kinda live in the ghetto and my car got stolen like 2 weeks ago, so I'm still nervous

then dont buy subs..... MOVE....

or go sealed with the Q's.

thx for the concern..... umm he too the car, scrached the dash a little, broke the ac knob when takin out the deck, that cost $200 to fix!. and backed into something..... messed up the bumper a bit

could i just cover up the subs with a sheet or something at night? i need a goot hiding technique, besides carrying a 120lb box in my house everytime i get out of my car... haha

thx for the concern..... umm he too the car, scrached the dash a little, broke the ac knob when takin out the deck, that cost $200 to fix!. and backed into something..... messed up the bumper a bit

could i just cover up the subs with a sheet or something at night? i need a goot hiding technique, besides carrying a 120lb box in my house everytime i get out of my car... haha

how about a loud alarm, maybe? like a train horn. cause if that goes off you know its gonna scare them

Get dark tint and an alarm. Bolt that chit down.

i do have dark tint, do have an alarm, but the windsheild isnt tinted....

and its going to be on my back seat, just sitting, i dont know how to bolt it down....

Was there a problem with putting them in the trunk that I missed? Subs and sub box in the back seat is just plain GHETTO.

i think its cause the car is so small the truck is even smaller.

You shouldn't be looking into 15's or 18's. Just get a pair of 12s and keep them in the trunk....you'll have plenty of space for that and will still be loud.

You shouldn't be looking into 15's or 18's. Just get a pair of 12s and keep them in the trunk....you'll have plenty of space for that and will still be loud.

i agree...just get 2 12's sealed and be done with it. i dont see the need for people putting 15's and 18's in small cars unless they are competing.

2 sealed 12"s? i had 2 sealed 15" and that wasn't NEAR enough, i want really loud, and i can fit anything bigger than 2 sealed 15"s in the trunk...

unless my parents jump on my ass, i really want to go BIG, and to do that, i need to bring it into the more roomy cab....

2 sealed 12"s? i had 2 sealed 15" and that wasn't NEAR enough, i want really loud, and i can fit anything bigger than 2 sealed 15"s in the trunk...

unless my parents jump on my ass, i really want to go BIG, and to do that, i need to bring it into the more roomy cab....

Perhaps try one 15 Ported. Not to mention, you had two crappy Type R's in a sealed box. Putting one BL15 in a ported box is going to blow your mind.