Sign in to follow this  
mclarengts

Is 4 15s Possible?

Im thinking about trying to put 4 BL 15s in a 2000 maxima, Do you guys think its possible to fit them in the trunk and only the trunk?

00maxima1.jpg

trunk-wires.jpg

Im thinking about trying to put 4 BL 15s in a 2000 maxima, Do you guys think its possible to fit them in the trunk and only the trunk?

00maxima1.jpg

trunk-wires.jpg

from a quick glance with no measurements, i'd so NO

If you plan on building a box then putting it in the trunk then absolutely no way

If you plan on building the box in the trunk then no.

It would be hard enough to properly house 2 15's if thats even possible at all

If you plan on building a box then putting it in the trunk then absolutely no way

If you plan on building the box in the trunk then no.

It would be hard enough to properly house 2 15's if thats even possible at all

Oh no dont say that cause I seriously wanna put 2 in there i got the 1 but i want another 1..!

i would say u might be able to get 2 15s maybe :eek:

this is my setup in my 98' max

2 10s in 1.25cubs ported to 28hz

total gross volume is somewhere in the range of 5 cubs, and the box barely fits fyi

Image134.jpg

I fit 2 15" subs into the trunk of a '89 Pontiac Grand-Am ... it sounded sooo horrid that I sold the car, used an Axe on the encloser and threatened the guy who made/sold me the box in the 1st place. I kept the subs and had a real pro design and build me a box for them and put it into an old Saab 900 ... never lost in comp. w/ it... stick with your one 15, have a proper box design for it w/ the proper amount of power and you'll be happier then trying to do 2 of them improperly I promise you. One 10" sub in the right box w/ the right power can SMOKE four 15's if they are in a crappy box esp. when crammed into a trunk without the correct amount of "breathing" room even if you had tons of power to 'em.

I DONT SEE HOW YOU WOULD GET 4 IN THE TRUNK ONLY EVEN IF YOU GLASED OF THE SHEETMETAL 2 WOULD BE A MUCH EASER FIT! YOU DONT WANT TO SHOEHORN THE BOX IN AND GIVE UP DRIVER COMFORT LESS YOUR A SICK MOFO LIKE ME!

no..... you cant.... my truck is friggin huge. and two was my limit.....

and besides 2 15 inch bls in 6-8 cubes will hammer that little care to death.

I DONT SEE HOW YOU WOULD GET 4 IN THE TRUNK ONLY EVEN IF YOU GLASED OF THE SHEETMETAL 2 WOULD BE A MUCH EASER FIT! YOU DONT WANT TO SHOEHORN THE BOX IN AND GIVE UP DRIVER COMFORT LESS YOUR A SICK MOFO LIKE ME!

lolwut?

i have a 99' infiniti i30 so basically exact same body as your car. i am putting two 15" BL's in mine. i just cut out my rear deck today, then will have the fifteens inverted, and using most of the trunk with just enough room to put a battery rack and run wires in front of the box i got it to 9 cubes before displacement with just about 100 square inches of port. tuning to 33 hz since i'm sure someone will ask. and i'm also doing some extra stuff just to make my square port work, i hope you know what you are doing if you are going to put two in the back of yours as well, my car is stripped and i'm building the box into the trunk, i just don't want you to think you can build a box for two fifteens like that ported and be able to remove it from your trunk as you please. lol but if you want any help/tips or anything then feel free to message me as i'm working on the build as we speak.

Sign in to follow this