Sign in to follow this  
Juslivin

A couple enclosures i might make.

Enclosures  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Havent you noticed that the Dodge RAM emblem looks a bit like something else?

DodgeTrucks.jpg

Havent you noticed that the Dodge RAM emblem looks a bit like something else?

DodgeTrucks.jpg

OK you got me, I would much rather be attracted to the above.

how ever to each his own I am not here to judge.

you are attracted to things hard like a rock!!!!

Haha, hey chad do you happen to have a program that could make up a box for me. Besides like sketchup im looking for something a little more detailed with the dimensions, the inside of the box, the port lengths, etc.?

No I don't have a program. you could try the one on ssa under box tools. or on re audio web site. either would give you about what you are looking for. while still simple to use.

I was thinking of making an enclosure with the specs that you offered for a center console enclosure mounting to the seat brackets. I was thinking down firing with the port to the back.

Sound possible?

I was thinking of making an enclosure with the specs that you offered for a center console enclosure mounting to the seat brackets. I was thinking down firing with the port to the back.

Sound possible?

sure it's possible, if you go to the re audio box builder type in 13 width 14 high 24 depth 1.75 for port width 8 for length. then turn the enclosure so the port is facing back on top and mount your sub facing down. when down firing you have to center the sub between the seat brackets.

Got the wire and the truck today, 04 GMC sierra. SLE package, 39k miles. Im happy :D

Ill take pics tomorrow and expect a build log soon :P

Quick question, My 0 gauge won't fit into the amp power and ground, what can i use to make it smaller?

I have seen banana plugs but i can't find one that will fit 0 gauge and i have seen distribution blocks but i can't find one without a fuse.

hey bro what program you used to make this sketchups?

aight tanxs

Quick question, My 0 gauge won't fit into the amp power and ground, what can i use to make it smaller?

I have seen banana plugs but i can't find one that will fit 0 gauge and i have seen distribution blocks but i can't find one without a fuse.

They have reducers from 1/0 to 4ga. http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=6337 You can get the cheaper this is just an example.