mikeyd

Rebuilding my system. Last one got stolen

What's happenin doods! Well joining the site to hopefully get some helpful advice on a new sub setup. my last one( 2 12" RE SEs) got stolen. I'm here at Texas A&M. Anybody else goin to school around here?

Cool i know some kids at school out there. They always tell how fun tumbleweeds and cacti are. just messin never been out there.

Welcome to SSA :)

Sorry to hear about the last one getting stolen.

Right now i'm planning on 2 RE SR10s. Each in a .88 ft^3 ported @ some unknown frequency because I've never designed a ported enclosure.

I know the volume so far because these are goin underneath the back seat of my 02 ext cab chevy. My plan is to build the enclosure and then have external ports built over the transmission hump. I just need to figure out the port dimensions and tuning frequency. Does the external port idea sound like it'd work?

san marcos here.

nicee.. I was thinkin about gettin same setup as the one that was stolen :) I was gonna use hifionics amps 1000w

What's happenin doods! Well joining the site to hopefully get some helpful advice on a new sub setup. my last one( 2 12" RE SEs) got stolen. I'm here at Texas A&M. Anybody else goin to school around here?

A&M kingsville, at the Island which A&M?

Welcome

:WELCOME: