DEVO1

Fi sales: concerned

Didnt say that they weren't trustworthy. I said i couldnt get a response, two different things pimping! I know that you dont have a phone man, but i guess the guys that said that they spoke to either you or scott and got so much help was given some sort of spectial attention.lol. dont know. But i do like your Fi products though, higher quality than most car audio stores.

i dont know of any store that makes subs.

Simple people say simple things, stop being simple. A store is a place that sells goods, Fi makes and SELLS their subs. Before trying to be smart with someone try being smart dude!

sorry big guy but hes right.... LMAO :buttlick:

store   [stawr, stohr] Show IPA Pronunciation

noun, verb, stored, stor⋅ing, adjective

–noun

1. an establishment where merchandise is sold, usually on a retail basis.

2. a grocery: We need bread and milk from the store.

3. a stall, room, floor, or building housing or suitable for housing a retail business.

4. a supply or stock of something, esp. one for future use.

5. stores, supplies of food, clothing, or other requisites, as for a household, inn, or naval or military forces.

6. Chiefly British. a storehouse or warehouse.

7. quantity, esp. great quantity; abundance, or plenty: a rich store of grain.

–verb (used with object)

8. to supply or stock with something, as for future use.

9. to accumulate or put away, for future use (usually fol. by up or away).

10. to deposit in a storehouse, warehouse, or other place for keeping.

11. Computers. to put or retain (data) in a memory unit.

–verb (used without object)

12. to take in or hold supplies, goods, or articles, as for future use.

13. to remain fresh and usable for considerable time on being stored: Flour stores well.

–adjective

14. bought from a store; commercial: a loaf of store bread.

Edited by shift675

sorry to say but I have the same concern, Sometimes I get a response other times I dont.. I placed an order last week; give my card details and to date still havnt received a payment confirmation or a shipping number, me being on the other side of the world just feel a tad worried.

.....and if this is normal maybe they can hire a sexy office runner, this will increase customer satisfaction.

just my 0.02 cents

sorry to say but I have the same concern, Sometimes I get a response other times I dont.. I placed an order last week; give my card details and to date still havnt received a payment confirmation or a shipping number, me being on the other side of the world just feel a tad worried.

.....and if this is normal maybe they can hire a sexy office runner, this will increase customer satisfaction.

just my 0.02 cents

Did you make the order from the website?

Since you are outside North America, you can't go through the website. From another thread just searching...

Yes we can accept international credit cards as long as the name and address on the card are the same as shipping. We can not accept them through the site directly, but will have to process it separately. I believe I saw an email from you this morning and I will check and reply to it with the info on how to contact us or go about ordering.

Thanks,

Scott

just my 0.02 cents

Please check your email. Scott sent you an email saying that your card did not go through.

Contact your bank because it might go through due to being an international order. Scott emailed you on Friday if he remembers correctly. You ordered two BL 15's, a large T shirt, and a Women's Medium tank top.

Thanks,

Nick

He probably has 2 options selected, when you can only choose one, like with the BTL the checkout option doesn't show if you have P chamfer and cooling option. That's what I'm guessing.

Edited by doverman454

just my 0.02 cents

Please check your email. Scott sent you an email saying that your card did not go through.

Contact your bank because it might go through due to being an international order. Scott emailed you on Friday if he remembers correctly. You ordered two BL 15's, a large T shirt, and a Women's Medium tank top.

Thanks,

Nick

received and replied, It was 12"s maybe the price will be a bit lower seeing that it did seem rather high compared to the previous quote. mmm

im wasnt worried that anything was wrong but i ordered mine last friday i believe?? i cant remember but i got an email saying that the billing info had been received and i was just wondering about how long does it take to make the sub? it said on the email from UPS that they shuld be here by Feb. 2nd and so i assumed by this friday i should have them since its already the 4th..... i got one 15" Q.

No rush, i just wana make sure the order worked and that nothing is wrong.

im wasnt worried that anything was wrong but i ordered mine last friday i believe?? i cant remember but i got an email saying that the billing info had been received and i was just wondering about how long does it take to make the sub? it said on the email from UPS that they shuld be here by Feb. 2nd and so i assumed by this friday i should have them since its already the 4th..... i got one 15" Q.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7158

Sticky section ;)

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7158

Sticky section ;)

haha thanx. i saw that but it was earlier before i bought the sub and i never really thought about it but that answered all my questions...

would it be safe to say that by next weekend that i should have it?

This information is VERY important, we will notify you that we have received your money order and the build process has begun, we will also email you a tracking number that has been assigned to your order. Otherwise we don't know who you are, dont know where you order is going, and we have no way of getting in contact with you .

Im still a bit concerned because I have been bassless for 3 months...NOT because of Fi, but still have not received a "build process has begun" or a "tracking number"

So Scott or Nick ........please if you read this pls mail me or something to let me know the transaction has been accepted or something

Edited by Punkeyboozter

it took about 4 days to get my sub out to me and it was a 15 bl ithink i spend like 300 bucks or so all together with shipping.

This information is VERY important, we will notify you that we have received your money order and the build process has begun, we will also email you a tracking number that has been assigned to your order. Otherwise we don't know who you are, dont know where you order is going, and we have no way of getting in contact with you .

Im still a bit concerned because I have been bassless for 3 months...NOT because of Fi, but still have not received a "build process has begun" or a "tracking number"

So Scott or Nick ........please if you read this pls mail me or something to let me know the transaction has been accepted or something

Did you speak with the bank? We have not ran your card again because we have not heard one way or another. If you do not have it cleared with your bank and we try to charge your card again for the amount then it is still not going to go through.

Your subs are done and are sitting in boxes, until the funds are cleared they aren't going anywhere.

Did you speak with the bank? We have not ran your card again because we have not heard one way or another. If you do not have it cleared with your bank and we try to charge your card again for the amount then it is still not going to go through.

Your subs are done and are sitting in boxes, until the funds are cleared they aren't going anywhere.

send you a mail on the 3rd clarifying things. I will resend it now.

here is the date and time as labeled bye the yahoo mail server

Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 9:56:08

Edited by Punkeyboozter

Got nothing from you in the inbox or spam folders...

Make sure you put a subject in the subject line.

Nick " at " ficaraudio.com

mm thats odd because i reseaved the following.

Thank you for your email. Currently we are experiencing VERY high email volume and are somewhat delayed in our responses.

If your email is concerning an order placed but not received, or changes to a current order, please contact orders@ficaraudio.com.

If your email is concerning a recone for Fi or other companies products, please contact recone@ficaraudio.com

We apologize for the delays and thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Sales Staff

Fi Car Audio

No offence but if that is the case you guys may loose a lot of sales simply by not receiving mail, and I'm not being funny when I say a hotline might be a good idea. That way we can sort things out over the phone so I dont have to wake scott by accident due to time differences.

I will forward you the mail as well Nick

Thanks