Wheres everyone staying? Ill be at the oceanwalk. If I dont get my crx fixed Ill be spectating.

me and my teammate will be there friday morning

Will be competing in street B dbdrag!! I will definitely be there!! OH YEAH, FI150man is towing me there!!! :Doh: DUH!!! :lol:

That's right sucka and don't you forget it... $700 worth of brakes are going into this season. That means you better come home with more than 2nd at Nationals... lol You know I love ya!

Dragging this up from the dead. It's so close I can't wait I will be there representing sundown with a few of my teammates. I look forward to meeting many of you!

Edited by Bud1

yup, cant wait either. looks like im not going to have any subs, but will still be reppin my sundown T shirt atleast.

yup, cant wait either. looks like im not going to have any subs, but will still be reppin my sundown T shirt atleast.

Ill probably be wearing a few diffrent shirts that weekend a Sundown one a memphis car audio one and if he gets me one Ill have on a Loud enough to bang in pink one

will be there, BR, Idbl, possibly SQi, and hopefully bass boxing, classes not yet determined (1st year) hopefully will let me in rookie3 class for Idbl.

Ill be there. Not sure where Ill be, but Ill be there playing the hell out of my system all weekend.

That's what I like to hear, just make sure you save some juice for sunday. :P I've been wanting to listen to that beast for a minute now.

Is Lil Jon going to be tearin it up at the AA booth again this year? Heard some crazy stuff was in the works as usual. Cant wait to see what he has this year.

working on making it there... running 370watts & a pair of 12's in S1 MECA It's louder than you think :ready2go:

ahh swapped out amps...

Looks Like I'll be there with the SAZ3000D and two Clif Designs CD1200C's.... I'm only getting about 1000watts on my fusing but should be competitive in the class.... 6ohm btw

gonna book the hotel tonight..