Qckrun

My New Car!

Well I finally got my car all cleaned up. I recently bought a 1995 Nissan 240sx SE, last thursday. Enough my pictures, the car was professionally buffed at work(I work for Toyota) and my buddy still has to do the inside. It cost me 50$ through work for a basic detail, and then I paided him $25 plus 3 days of lunch. So basically I'm paying about 85-95$ for a 500+ detail job. He spent 5hours buffing, polishing, and waxing the outside today, and is going to do the inside tomorrow at work. Heres the pictures... I'm very excited about this car.

BEfore anyone says... why didnt you do it yourself, well for one, this was professionally done by out TOC detail division at work. TOC=Touch of Class. He used products no one besides dealerships can obtain so thats one reason. My 2nd reason is because I needed a good clean and now I will be maintaining that clean. 3rd I have yet to learn to buff at work. 4th buffing a black car is mad hard, you'll get swirls all the time unless you know what you doing.

Here they Are:

For some reason it wont let me put the other 2 up so im going to try to get them up somewhere else.

Nice whip!! You still got that 9835 for sale?

That's koo. It should look great in there.

where are the trunk shots???

agreed...nice car..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

looks in awesome shape, what motor and suspension mods are you doing it>?

looks in awesome shape, what motor and suspension mods are you doing it>?

Motor- I want to do an SR20DET motor, but with the smog crap in California I probably will just drop in a stock engine and put a turbo on it.

Suspension- I havent thought that far ahead... I have a few brands in mind, but havent come to a conclusion.

Im just excited to have it... Its a very nice and fun car to drive.

I installed a Viper 791xv alarm with motion and glass breakage sensor on it.