i havent ordered to subs yet, so it really doesnt matter the vc config...and im lookin somewhere under a grand..maybe a little over but not much. i want them to be powered right but not so much that ill run the risk of blowin em up.

under 1 grand ????

for just an amp or for the whole setup batts, wires, stereo,etc...

Find two used SAZ-3000's

Or a NEW SAZ-3500 if you want new.

We have a setup right now with a pair on a Soundstream XXX 10000D. Works great. Can also get that amp as a Lanzar Opti6000D for around $1k.

A used 40.1 would work awesome. You can find them for around $750.

A Sundown 3500D on the preorder. . .

Brian

Well if he hasn't bought the woofers yet, or wire, or built box he has time to wait for the 3500.

You need to do research before you buy. Especially if you don't know about Sundown

is sundown good quality?? i mean ive nvr heard of em but that doesnt mean anything at all...lol

They are very good quality and great customer service.

You need to do research before you buy. Especially if you don't know about Sundown

x2.

Probably the BEST amps I have messed with. From the SAX 50.4 to the SAZ-3000, simply amazing. And the upcoming 3500 will be the same. I also believe ALL the amps are underrated.

The subs are beast too ;)

is sundown good quality?? i mean ive nvr heard of em but that doesnt mean anything at all...lol

After hearing that question along with your others, are you sure you're ready to invest in this kind of setup?

What I've always heard: If you don't know what it takes to run it, then don't run it. I have heard/seen that from a lot of people. BTW, I'm not saying I know a chit load...far from it really.

Edited by kram3r

well that makes me feel a lot better. ill probably end up gettin the 3500 cause its about right for 2 BTls. i know they can handle more but im sayin goin by their specs...andbody got an idea for a box??? keep in mind it will be in the bed of an S10....lol

Even on specs, the BTL's will be able to get louder with more power.

Probably the BEST amps I have messed with. From the SAX 50.4 to the SAZ-3000, simply amazing. And the upcoming 3500 will be the same. I also believe ALL the amps are underrated.

well thats great to hear :) and ive honestly never heard of sundown...all ive ever heard of is jl,kicker,mtx,etc...the popular. i had never heard of fi until recently. then looked on youtube and realized how much of a BEAST they are..lol thats what made me wanna get two of em..i originally was gonna get 2 mojo's. but i want the best ;)

well thats great to hear :) and ive honestly never heard of sundown...all ive ever heard of is jl,kicker,mtx,etc...the popular. i had never heard of fi until recently. then looked on youtube and realized how much of a BEAST they are..lol thats what made me wanna get two of em..i originally was gonna get 2 mojo's. but i want the best ;)

who said BTLs are the best ;)