The Seas would be a much better midbass, but if you are switching maybe try the Peerless SLS 7.

It would really make things easier if you had drivers that were easier and more logical to work with. Before I bought anything more or did anything I'd actually plan what you will do to finish. At the moment though it would behoove you to change your plans.

deff try the 2way first. i got mine up and running around xmas and i still mess with tuning all the time. i have no doubt that jumping int to a 3way set up would only cause u frustration... it will be some time till i attempt it myself.

Being scared isn't the issue, I'd almost guarantee that it will sound better as a 2 way until you are confident playing with it. Really.

we will c. i will be installing all this sometime in the next couple of weeks. i will let let u all know how it goes.

Check out partsexpress.com for crossovers, they have a few different models that should fit your needs. Normally I just build my own, however I went ahead and used one of them in my office speakers and I was very happy with the results.

Oh, and I agree with everybody else, go 2 way :P.

yeah i decided to do 2 way. i sent the cdt's back last week. but i will keep the daytons in now because i am willing to blow them tweaking my system opposed to a driver that is more costly. thanks yall.