Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

SAZ-2000D Pre-Sale OPEN

$425 from TODAY until April 18th, 2009 -- PAYPAL me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com to place your pre-order.

The above is an ultra-special discount for those patient enough to pre-order NOW and wait for the amps until they come in. It is equal to the best sale price we had on 1500Ds!

$485 from April 19th on until they arrive around the end of June (ETA is around the end of June).

ALASKA AND HAWAII ADD $15

Regular MSRP = $899 / MAP = $625

PROTOTYPE PICTURES:

Picture029.jpg

* Production models will have the mirrored part number like the 1500D.

Picture039.jpg

* SAZ-2000D requires external fuse. Production will have the "new case" with internal fins.

Picture013.jpg

* SAZ-2000D in the center

You can see test results vs. our other amps here:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=24776

---

THIS IS FOR USA ONLY. To pre-order internationally contact your local distributor:

http://www.sundownaudio.com/dealers.html#international

CANADIANS -- E-Mail Brad @ Smart Auto Sound -- smartass@bell.blackberry.net

Based on the pre-order poll I should have at least 26 guaranteed pre-orders in the first 30 days... so get them while they last!

Keep in mind... these will never again be sold for this price! This is for the pre-order ONLY - we want to have a bunch of these go out for people to get their hands on right away :)

IS SSA TAKING PRE-ORDERS AS WELL ON THIS? I'LL GET IT ON THE SHOP IF SO...

Yes - check the dealer cart.

payment sent :bigclap:

the best part is i will have forgotten about it by june so it will be like christmas when i come home to a mystery box.

im wondering if i should have preordered 2 of those instead of the 3500d. but then id have to figure an amp rack for 2 2000d and a 100.4. so i might have made a space saver choice but lost a couple of rms watts.

How wide/long are these going to be? I only have a limited amount of space to work with so I may have to stick to a 1500d.

It's about 2" longer than a 1500D - Derrick and/or Gary have the prototype now, they could measure I'm sure :)

This is a steal of a deal! I wish I had woofers that could handle this beast! But that would mean sell my woofers, sell my 1500D, Get kicked outta the house and live on the street....Decisions, decisions.... :wacky:

There is a solid chance you can count me in on this. If not I will just have to purchase the SAE-1200D. Either way I think you will come out smelling like a winner as I expect to be sending you some paypal very soon :D

This is a steal of a deal! I wish I had woofers that could handle this beast! But that would mean sell my woofers, sell my 1500D, Get kicked outta the house and live on the street....Decisions, decisions.... :wacky:

It will be worth it :)

Will this help? I bought them in Dec.

Where did you get it ? PM me as this is off topic.

Now is the time for everyone who voted to get in on the $425 price before April 18th :)