lolhater6683

dont know what to do

if installed properly..what would get off louder?

18 inch ssd with a hifonics 1200

or

12 inch bl with a hifonics 1600

i finally got a little bit of money to spend so i wanted another system. used to have a ssd 15 on a hifonics 1200..it sounded great!

The one that is installed better.

Now if the question is after being installed for 2 years which one will be louder, well then the answer is your stock systems sub as the Hifonics will crap out on you before then. Sooner if you aren't lucky. Disposable crap amps, buy something else.

i dont really understand what you mean. you said "the one that is installed better". i know that..thats why i said if installed properly which one would sound better.....so whats your opinion?

disposable amps? huh?

Edited by lolhater6683

HIFONICS IS fudgeING GARBAGE

how long did yours last? my bxi1206 sounded great and still sounds good..i sold my old one to a friend and he's still bumpin it. sounds alot louder than what most people have around here.

HIFONICS IS fudgeING GARBAGE

how long did yours last? my bxi1206 sounded great and still sounds good..i sold my old one to a friend and he's still bumpin it. sounds alot louder than what most people have around here.

Probably being clipped to hell and back.

Get the BL 18"

being clipped? what is that. i've had alot of systems the past 5 years starting with rockford fosgates back in 2004. i know what good bass is supposed to sound like. i listen to usually stuff like gucci mane,young jeezy,oj da juiceman and project pat..so you know what kinda bass im in to. you guys seem to really hate hifonics and i just dont understand why..they are really cheap and sound good..im sure they arent the best like sundown and kicker but come on!!!

being clipped? what is that. i've had alot of systems the past 5 years starting with rockford fosgates back in 2004. i know what good bass is supposed to sound like. i listen to usually stuff like gucci mane,young jeezy,oj da juiceman and project pat..so you know what kinda bass im in to. you guys seem to really hate hifonics and i just dont understand why..they are really cheap and sound good..im sure they arent the best like sundown and kicker but come on!!!

I don't know if I would put Kicker on the same level as Sundown. :shrug:

And in bold is the reason we don't like them.

And clipped, is when there is a heavily distorted signal in simple terms. How do you set your gains?

why are you comparing a 12 inch sub to an 18 inch sub?

im not really comparing them to each other. im just asking for yalls opinion on which would sound louder but all im getting is nonsene like "hifonics is garbage" or being questioned too much about it....even being asked how i set my gains wtf lol. im sure a 5-6 cube box tuned to the low 30's with the 18 inch ssd will sound straight so its all cool. cant wait to place my order later on today! i will post some videos next week or so to show the flex. i plan on putting it inside a extended cab nissan hardbody. possibly walled......

what would get off louder?

haha that's funny.

Now if the question is after being installed for 2 years which one will be louder, well then the answer is your stock systems sub as the Hifonics will crap out on you before then. Sooner if you aren't lucky. Disposable crap amps, buy something else.

the brutus and zeus line from hifonics are garbage but the xxv line isn't crap at all. The brutus and zeus line is the reason everybody hates hifonics

y dont you drop another 15 in, or go down to 2 12 ssds? cuz you are looking at like a 2-3 db gain, and the gain from doubling the power and cone area is a bigger gain.

the brutus and zeus line from hifonics are garbage but the xxv line isn't crap at all. The brutus and zeus line is the reason everybody hates hifonics

Agreed x2 I use Hifonics in the past major differrence between the series

brutus >>>zues XX >>>>brutus and zues.

Edited by BassMan808