xprime4

rattling like noise with fiQ18

Glad you found out what's wrong. I'll try checking mine just to be sure, but like I said, I still got the same sound from a totally different sub in a different box on my amp so I doubt it'll help. :(

Also, I just saw your second video and after listening to it, my sound isn't the same as yours. And at that volume it's a much louder noise. I still feel like mine is from something like bad RCA inputs on my amp. There's a local electronics shop here that can test it for 10 bucks so I'm gonna go there Friday when I have the day off work.

Good video. Make it a sticky. Made me want to cry.lol

Also, I just saw your second video and after listening to it, my sound isn't the same as yours. And at that volume it's a much louder noise. I still feel like mine is from something like bad RCA inputs on my amp. There's a local electronics shop here that can test it for 10 bucks so I'm gonna go there Friday when I have the day off work.

well like i said before, the noise become less audible as I put more power on the sub. The bass overpower it. In the second video, the noise is barely audible but i was pushing the sub a little too much. I heard the sound a lot more in real life.

maybe that sound was here before i put it in my ht , but since i can't play my sub at 130db+ all the time in my house, i notice it right away after switching my car substage

and btw i'm gonna aero port the box in few weeks. What freq should i do for home audio/theater setup? I was thinking aroudn 26-27hz. I don't want to go too low because the whole house would flex :) 70% movie 20% game and 10% music basically

thank's again for the support and Nick I still haven't heard from you on my email