dwright27

My BAD thread

Look bro I have the same problem, But ive only been with my chick for only a year now. I need to move but I cant. It feels so good to be free and out and about all day long without since I've been ignoring her for the past few days. But then when it comes down to it and im alone I get so lonely without her. I just need to man up and just let her go like you should, but you cant because you love her. But when you say your gonna do it and you see her with other dudes or just think about her it kills you.. I know what your going through.

EXACTLY!!

then whats the problem here...

your a smart young man.. you see the money part of the problem already....

but there is ALOT more problems in this relationship

im gonna be blunt....

some guys dont mind being a bitch as long as they get thair dick wet.... not I sir NOT I

are you ?

I agree, this girl sounds like poison. I know it sucks to seem to have wasted all that time, but you can't let that decide for you. If you think about it, what are your options? You only have two, and that is accept the loss of 5-6 years, or else have a loss of 80 years, aka the rest of your life if you keep trying to put up with this. It seems as if you have made a valiant effort to help her, and you really, really don't want her dragging you down with her financial problems, especially in this economy. Unfortunately it seems as though she's one of those people who really has to fail in order to learn the lesson, and you really don't want to be there when it happens because it'll most likely ruin your credit as well when you try to help her out.

She definently needs to fail!!! That is the only way she will learn. Leave her and kick her out ket her find out what it is really like and have a couple guys that treat her like chit. Then she will start to realize how much better off she was with you. It also sounds like she needs a little something to help her with her horroble attitude and some professional help with her trust issues. When she realizes how much better off she was with you she will come back to you.

All in all you will be better off without her.

dump that hoe and get with the blond. for sure. End.

ive been talking to this girl

becca.jpg

for some time now and she seems to be pretty in to me. she isnt a bitch ( yet ) and seems pretty kewl.

What are you waiting for man?? Haha

some guys dont mind being a bitch as long as they get thair dick wet.... not I sir NOT I

are you ?

i guess i am, but its not because of getting my dick wet ... we barely fudge because we are barely ever in bed together. when we do though its straight. we are both into it.

but im just not a very confrontational person. that old guy that i fought hit me 3 times before i retaliated against him ....

for some time now and she seems to be pretty in to me. she isnt a bitch ( yet ) and seems pretty kewl.

What are you waiting for man?? Haha

:P

she got money too .... private school girl ftw

Edited by dwright27

I dunno I've been trying to get rid of my chick and I will admit im a sucker for going back with her since she fudgeed me over soooooo many times while I was doing time..But I dunno I wont lie it is love but until she starts leashing me around like a dog. Its easy to say you will do it and then when it comes down to it you cant.

Edited by Leister

that other girl is hott and she isnt acying bitche!!! Move on!!!

dude, your only 19 (or what ever). you are still a youngin and have a rich full life ahead of you. Life is too damn short to be stuck with someone that makes you miserable. Move on. When you leave her, reality will bite her in the ass and she will realize that you know what you are talkin about. Would you rather lose 6 years of your life, but be the happiest youve ever been, or have those six years and be miserable as hell?

just my $0.02

I vote drop the crazy bitch, and go with miss colgate.

if you don't dump the bitch for that other girl ill take her off your hands in a heart beat. she looks like cool girl too. way iv always known it is there are a chit ton of fish in the sea if one don't taste good spit it out and try another haha

if you don't dump the bitch for that other girl ill take her off your hands in a heart beat. she looks like cool girl too. way iv always known it is there are a chit ton of fish in the sea if one don't taste good spit it out and try another haha

yea, she is something else.

I vote drop the crazy bitch, and go with miss colgate.

lolz @ miss colgate

Well guy, first things first. You need to figure the cause of your problems and find the most... desirable solution; one that won't give you any regrets 10 years from now. You also need to find a way to get away from her and get some space of your own. Believe it or not, you already know the answers to your problems and you already have the solutions; you just need to buck up and do what needs to be done.

You're 19, the whole world is at your disposal. I don't know about you, but do you see her in your life when you're 50? Anyways, wish you luck and never burn bridges.

Well guy, first things first. You need to figure the cause of your problems and find the most... desirable solution; one that won't give you any regrets 10 years from now. You also need to find a way to get away from her and get some space of your own. Believe it or not, you already know the answers to your problems and you already have the solutions; you just need to buck up and do what needs to be done.

You're 19, the whole world is at your disposal. I don't know about you, but do you see her in your life when you're 50? Anyways, wish you luck and never burn bridges.

honestly ... no i dont see her there.

You should hold a blacklight to her smile. Then turn the light off and have your way with her.

tell the GF, it aint working out.

then take the blond out fishing r something, and see whats up.

dont hold onto things that bring you down man... I know.

Shes Stressed out.

That much is obvious.

I understand you try to talk to her.

how do you go about doing it though? try getting her parents to talk to her.. to help her understand better,that right now yall can't afford to move into another place..

Nothing wrong with that. I think that also yall should probably try to work yalls problems out..by talking with eachother...NOT argue..just talk like grown ups and come to an understanding. If yall truly care about each other, then yall should be able to talk with each other and work things out

Shes Stressed out.

That much is obvious.

how do you go about doing it though? try getting her parents to talk to her.. to help her understand better,that right now yall can't afford to move into another place..

Nothing wrong with that. I think that also yall should probably try to work yalls problems out..by talking with eachother...NOT argue..just talk like grown ups and come to an understanding. If yall truly care about each other, then yall should be able to talk with each other and work things out

her parents are non existant ..... moms a crackhead whore, and dad is a dead beat who lives with HIS mom.

and when i try to talk to here its in a calm non threatening manner.

not raising my voice, not yelling etc.

Edited by dwright27

Shes Stressed out.

That much is obvious.

her parents are non existant ..... moms a crackhead whore, and dad is a dead beat who lives with HIS mom.

hmm Okay then...

well dose she have anyone that she is close too? that is like a parental figure?

Shes Stressed out.

That much is obvious.

hmm Okay then...

well dose she have anyone that she is close too? that is like a parental figure?

not really anyone besides her aunt, and her friends.

her friends hate me and im not resorting to her aunt.