B7L|BL4Z3R

has anyone ever

sorry just kinda upset i wish i could delete this post, ssa if you could please remove this

this is the place i usually go when im upset haha

Edited by B7L BL4Z3R

naw almost a year ago and the date is coming up and i cant keep her off my mind lately, my mom btw

naw almost a year ago and the date is coming up and i cant keep her off my mind lately, my mom btw

I hear that, last Oct. I lost my Step Father, and my Ex-Step Father in one week! It was the crazyest week of my life. All in all, it's just the cycle of life though, it is really hard but everybody has they're time here, then we move on I guess. IDK

thanks guys lol where better to vent then your your favorite place in the world other than being under a vehicle..

:(

Hasn't really happened to me where it was that close, knock on wood, but by the sound of it I can tell you must have really loved her. I'm sure she loved you just as much.

Hope you feel better man.

yeah, its crazy... i know this isent a support group or anything just really needed to vent a little

ooh, wow...

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I have a lot of family members that were close to me pass away. I think about them all time to time. And it makes me sad sometimes. because i didnt get to spend alot of time with them..However. i know that they are in a better place. and ill get to see them agian one day :) and i know in my heart that they are watching over me and are with me.

just because they aren't physically here. dosen't mean they aren't spiritually..

i guess it also gose on your beliefs ...i dont know what yours are..but thats just how i feel

maybe..if you dont already you could try "visiting" her maybe by yourself and just talk while your there..I did that..it helped me feel better . : )

I am very sorry about your mom though...Just know she is always with you..even if its not physically. :)

yeah, its crazy... i know this isent a support group or anything just really needed to vent a little

You know I have, there is no problem with that.

lol haha thanks, yeah well she was creamated she wanted it that way got a long trip this summer to the ocean to spread her ashes she loved the ocean so the only person i really have to talk to is my sister and she is at the hospital right now (still) with her daughter she just had

lol haha thanks, yeah well she was creamated she wanted it that way got a long trip this summer to the ocean to spread her ashes she loved the ocean so the only person i really have to talk to is my sister and she is at the hospital right now (still) with her daughter she just had

oh,okay. well that's nice if thats' what she wanted :).

congrats on the new babby neice!! ^_^ my sister has 2 babies ^-^

Is your sister okay?

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, my grandmother just passed away on the third. we weren't that close but it still hurts, so I know with it being your mother it must hurt much worse. But just know that every thing happens for a reason no matter if we understand it or not. Don't let this bring you down. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. And your sister isn't the only one you can talk to. we are here for you too.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, my grandmother just passed away on the third. we weren't that close but it still hurts, so I know with it being your mother it must hurt much worse. But just know that every thing happens for a reason no matter if we understand it or not. Don't let this bring you down. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. And your sister isn't the only one you can talk to. we are here for you too.

thanks man, and yeah she is fine she had her baby 3 1/2 months early and its doing great.. its so weird my sister got rushed to the same hospital my mother died in,, and its 35 miles away from our home. oh and if anyone was wondering it was lung cancer thattook her

Good Good! Glad your sister is doing well! :) the baby is fine to i assume? healthy? ^___^

I had 2 family members pass away from that :( ..It's sad to see.

Well i think my grandmother had it.. I cant really remember.

I know my uncle did though.

Edited by xGTDropTopx

I"m really sorry for your loss. A parent is a really important part of your life.

A loss hurts.

My mom passed January before last. Her and I had fallen out horribly for a while, but were becomming closer before she died. I'm glad that we were on good terms, she had spoken to other that she was verry happy her and I were talking right before she died.

Dealing with the estate, and now legal battle with the insurance company really drained a ton of emotion from me at the time. I felt worse for my grandparents that had to bury their daughter. That to me most be the worst feeling ever.

It wasn't untill a bit ago that I really started to settle, and reflect. For me keeping busy helps, and now that I made it past the 1 year, I think a lot about the good things, and I can avoid the "if only I' type thinking

i lost my very best friend when we were 16... it sucked. it still sucks... and im 26 now.. i think about him on a weekly.

shittiest part is his mom knew he was going to die and didnt tell him... the last time i seen him i think he knew he was going to die... cause he hugged me. it was weird at the time.. but i wish i would have known.. i would have i told him alot of shit i never did...

im fucking crying now. i gotta go.

good luck to you.

Fitting that I post this right under bigjon's post, but I walked in and found my best friend on his bed in a pool of blood with a shotgun. His name was Jon, and I had two friends named Jon. This one was Big Jon. I miss that fucker.

wow im sorry guys, i was balling my eyes out lastnight when i was thinking about her, im sorry for your guys's los's