NDMstang65

Spring Cleaning X series 12's!

Just to give you guys some extra information from first hand experience.

I have done these in 1-1.2cf sealed in single and multiples and I have been very impressed. These are by no means spl subs. Don't think they are going to compete with your buddies L7's. They are, however, amazing sounding drivers. If you or someone you know wants additional low end to finish out a stellar front stage and they don't want their subs to overpower the rest of the system, these are perfect for that application. The number one comment I got from the people who got them was they sound amazing and were very easy to integrate and blend with the front stage. I listened and tuned a few of them and totally agreed. I ended up picking up a pair to go in my brother-in-laws truck. I am pretty picky about what I recommend. :)

I would also like to add that the most power I have ever put to these is 400 watts/driver. I wouldn't recommend anymore than rated power though, especially if the client or end user lacks control on the volume knob. They seem to do great with 300-350 watts.

I have not had the opportunity to port them yet, so it may take some experimentation to see what works best in that configuration.

These are great subs. I won't hesitate recommending them.

my brother gots these and he's been wanging this away for about a year and a half now and it's still going. only issue he's had was one of them is suffering from tinsel slap, it's in the trunk of his car so you can't hear it till you pop the trunk and put your head next to it. very good subs for the money.

Yang.

Is the tinsel slap a usual thing for this sub or is it user error because of pushing sub too far.

And 2 shipped to 40214?

my brother gots these and he's been wanging this away for about a year and a half now and it's still going. only issue he's had was one of them is suffering from tinsel slap, it's in the trunk of his car so you can't hear it till you pop the trunk and put your head next to it. very good subs for the money.

Yang.

Is the tinsel slap a usual thing for this sub or is it user error because of pushing sub too far.

And 2 shipped to 40214?

I only had an issue with it when the subs were being pushed to hard. The guys that pick up their cars, then go around the corner and crank up the gain and turn the eq or bass up all the way on their HU's even though the bass stopped getting louder some time ago. Knowing the limits of any driver are vey important if you want them to live. :)

4 of them to 32807 how much and how do you pay?

UPS Says shipping is $47.71

So $327.71 total.

Can I trade a bl 12 for 2 or more of these? It has never been used :)

No sorry

Yang.

And 2 shipped to 40214?

UPS says $25.16

Total would be $183.16

How much for 2 or 4 shipped to 36022?

Shipping is $24.70 for 2 and $43.02 for 4

$182.70 for 2

$323.02 for 4

Paypal is Sales@ficaraudio.com

When you paypal, please include in the comment box:

Name

Address

Phone Number

Email Address

What it is that you are ordering (Specifically put _____ X series 12 Clearance)

Payment sent :) I just couldn't say no.... I guess I will end up putting these in a sealed enclosure in my boat. What is the rms wattage? One site said 300, and a user said 250..... wish they were dual 2 ohm. :(

Edited by holley2346

Payment sent :) I just couldn't say no.... I guess I will end up putting these in a sealed enclosure in my boat. What is the rms wattage? One site said 300, and a user said 250..... wish they were dual 2 ohm. :(

its 250Wrms ..but i thin they will be happy with 300Wrms :fing34:

Wonder if they will be happy with ~500 :) haha... no but seriously I was just asking because I have an older 2 channel kicker amp they will be running off of. I HOPE it puts out enough for the subs and I HOPE it will be stable @ 1ohm... I know it isn't stable @ .50... I think it's ~300 watts I don't even remember... it's currently running kicker comps so hopefully there will be an increase in sound ;)

Jesus I need a job.... Fi takes all my money :( Someone buy my 12's PLEASE :)

Edited by holley2346

Wonder if they will be happy with ~500 :) haha... no but seriously I was just asking because I have an older 2 channel kicker amp they will be running off of. I HOPE it puts out enough for the subs and I HOPE it will be stable @ 1ohm... I know it isn't stable @ .50... I think it's ~300 watts I don't even remember... it's currently running kicker comps so hopefully there will be an increase in sound ;)

Jesus I need a job.... Fi takes all my money :( Someone buy my 12's PLEASE :)

500 watts is too much. Keep it under 350 and you should be fine.

Which Kicker amp is it?

I had one guy replace some Kicker comps with these. Same box and amp and everything and he likes them better. He said these dug quit a bit deeper. I didn't get much time with that one though, so I had to take his word for it. :)

I can't find it on sonic electronix.... I purchased it around 2 years ago from circut city (I needed something quick)

I can't find it on sonic electronix.... I purchased it around 2 years ago from circut city (I needed something quick)

Gotcha. I was just going to see if I had used it before or not and get you some information on it. I run a Kicker amp in my car. ZX850.4 and I love it. Nothing wrong with Kicker at all. :)

Nick they sure are keeping you busy buying the Z's. :fing34:

How long will it take for these things to be shipped out?

Shipped fast. I received mine yesterday. Nice driver.

Building a dual 12" HT sub with a 500 watt plate amp.

Should have picked up 8 of them and built two mini towers with 4 in each and used a 1000 watt plate amp. Too late now, everything else will be here today!

It'l be up on the website tonight and see if we can make this much easier....

Taking up too much time doing shipping quotes. It'l get up tomorrow and you'll beable to order normally.

Thanks!

Nick