Sign in to follow this  
Notorious97200

Experience with USPS international shipping?

I am waiting for my Icon 15, but when I try to track my item nothing move !

Here is whe answer :

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 25, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

When I emailed them : "Thank you for contacting us about your international item number,CV007046789US.

I apologize, we are unable to provide any specific information regarding your item.

For further information and assistance regarding your item, please have the United States sender call 1-800-222-1811: "

I know their tracking is horrible, it is not the first time I use USPS. But this time it is for a BIG (and expensive!!!) item.

What experience you had with them ?

i was quite happy with them .... got it in 5 days from States to Europe ....and YES ..their trackin sucks (just got to wait for it) :neil:

If this goes on too much longer, we will have to call them and push some buttons.

It means that the shipper has printed the labels and usps was notified of this thing but the package hasn't enter the system yet.

Tracking worked awesome for the packages from around 1 year ago up to now.

I can say I've got a bit of experience with them, so far it's they have been good to me.

If this goes on too much longer, we will have to call them and push some buttons.

:fing34: I am happy now!!!

Something has moved ; my sub is coming , now !!

"Your item left the United States from ISC MIAMI FL (USPS) at 1:40 PM on April 2, 2009"

this is really good :fing34:

Can't wait to see it

its worth the wait for an icon!

ur going to love it!

:)

still waiting :(

Nothing seems to move on USPS "track and confirm" : my item left the USA, and .................. nothing more !!!

I hope to get it soon, because I've benn too long without any sub in my car !!! I can't stand it !!!

I will tell you when I get it.

still waiting :(

Nothing seems to move on USPS "track and confirm" : my item left the USA, and .................. nothing more !!!

I hope to get it soon, because I've benn too long without any sub in my car !!! I can't stand it !!!

I will tell you when I get it.

I can't believe that sub is still not there. Keep us posted.

yeah still not there !!!

Everyday I look at my mailbox to see if there is any notification by the postman.

I think USPS sent it by (slow)boat !

Maybe next time I will pay ($100) more to have my items delivered by Fedex !!!!!!!!!!USPS is so slow, once again.

I am not too worried, I think it will be very different if I ain't got it at the end of the month.

Once again, I asked USPS where is my order, and they told me they have no informations about it ! And they said that only the sender could have more informations from them. So ?!

I hope and pray everyday to see some notification in my mailbox each time I come back from work!!

The last time I used USPS they took about 2 or 3 weeks to deliver a pen, from USA !!! For a sub, it may be (much) longer. :(

There is always some issue when it comes to shipping out of the lower 48. :(

Hello again!

I finally received a notification from the post office today!!! For a big box!!!

Back home from work I found it in my mailbox,

I will be able to get it by tomorrow morning at the central post office.

I will give you some news and some pics!

Thanks again

Hello again!

I finally received a notification from the post office today!!! For a big box!!!

Back home from work I found it in my mailbox,

I will be able to get it by tomorrow morning at the central post office.

I will give you some news and some pics!

Thanks again

Good new's man :)

Hope it made it there safely.

Good !!

I have my sub NOW:) :)

But I hope it will work right, because I think the sub have moved too much in the box :wacko: . It seems to be in a good shape, so ... I will see and tell you soon.

The Icon is beautiful and sexxxy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing:

Thanks for ALL THE GOODIES ! I will post some pics of my car and my instal in a new build topic.

Good !!

I have my sub NOW:) :)

But I hope it will work right, because I think the sub have moved too much in the box :wacko: . It seems to be in a good shape, so ... I will see and tell you soon.

The Icon is beautiful and sexxxy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing:

Thanks for ALL THE GOODIES ! I will post some pics of my car and my instal in a new build topic.

As long as the magnets didn't get shifted, and everything looks to be normal it should be just fine. Those are build really well and are tough SOBs :)

Some more informations :

1)I did not pay any tax, or custom, or anything ! Hopefully, because SSA just wrote the real price on the box

It can be a mistake of the Post office, but I am really happy with that!

2) There was a name and adress of another sender in the USA(in California, LAX) and another "receiver" in my country !!! :wtf:

Some more informations :

1)I did not pay any tax, or custom, or anything ! Hopefully, because SSA just wrote the real price on the box

It can be a mistake of the Post office, but I am really happy with that!

2) There was a name and adress of another sender in the USA(in California, LAX) and another "receiver" in my country !!! :wtf:

I put it down as a gift :gift:

No idea what the other sender/reciever was meant for? thats just strange. Something fishie going on there.