so my friend buys this amp and takes it to our local shop, and is told it's a memphis that'll do 1000watts (don't know if thats rms or peak) but anyways this amp is freakin huge...gotta be like 2 feet x 9" x 2.5", and weighs like 20-30lbs....i dont have any pics of it but it has a shiny brushed finish, and no logos, or numbers on it..the top of it has a bunch of little slits that go all the way across it....but no logos...also the terminals look like 2 amps put together...2 channels on each side, 1 power, ground and rem on each side, and a filter on each side.....and its not 2 amps put together, i looked all over it and it's just 1 big amp......anybody know anything about this mystery amp??any input would be greatly appreciated.....

here are some pics of what it LOOKS like....

af1b9gm.jpg

it looks like this one, but there's no fultron logo or anything on it...

and the terminals all run long ways on the side of the amp.....like this.

0e14ot.jpg

maybe its a shaved MOJO :lol2:

mojo's don't have two pair on power inputs...

adn the 1000d memphis amp isn't that big..

kinda sounds like a memphis belle, but the inputs/outputs aren't down the side, but on each end.

without pics, there is really no way to tell...but the memphis memphis belle is a 5 channel amp and they have two sizes, the lil belle does 500wrms on the sub end whilest the big belle does 1000...and they are about two feet long and nine inches wide...mojo's are about 11" wide....

to quote tom.... :NeedPics::ttiwwop::stfu:

please, so we can better answer ur question...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

riley240sx026.jpg

here's a pic of one installed...the power side..

riley240sx024.jpg

here's the control side...can't really see it..and i'm trying to find better pics...

look like it yet??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Looking, and reading...

I can tell it's a Memphis Belle. Their monster 5 channel that is something like 4 x 75rms and the 5th channel (sub-channel) is 1 x 1100 rms. peace

NG

The Chrome looking BElle is from the Studio line. The gunmetal one is from the M-class. The newest one is pretty sweet looking too, but I love big sinks!

that is a sexy amp....but the terminals are on the long side....and there's two sets of fuses, power, ground, etc, on each side.....i'm thinkin bout buyin/tradin for it if i can find out the specs.....

that is a very clean install, love that amp

ok..it's the fultron then...which means it was made around 1996-97

For those looking for big power, Fultron introduced their amplifier called the Memphis Bell. This amplifier is huge! Measuring in at 9" x 2 1/4" x 26 1/2" it'll definitely take up that empty space in the rear of your car. With six channel and 600 watts this baby may be all the amplifier you'll ever need. Six gold RCA inputs, six channels of amplification, and three separate variable high/low pass crossovers are included. Each pair of channels are bridgeable to make this a three channel amp. Four channels are generally for mids/highs with 75 watts per channel. The other two channels are for b-b-b-bass at 150 watts each channel. This huge amp is colored in custom polished aluminum, so it'll surely get peoples attention! Why not call 'em at 1-800-476-2400 for more info.

here's a bit of info i just found on it.^^^^

looking for more...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

definately a GREAT buy....he got the amp, 2 12" he's w/box, fultron crossover, big a$$ rf fuse holder w/power wires....all for $150, not hot, still working.....

yeah, he's gonna trade the amp for an rf 5002 + $50, then sell the 5002, and buy a hifonics bx1500d, and buy a power acoustik mofo 15 with his next check...i'd just keep the fultron amp, and buy a good sub myself.....

that is a very clean install, love that amp

it's gotta sound clean as well, those subs are the memphis mclass...their version of an sq sub, double roll surround, stamped steel basket, handle about 250wrms each..they are some sweet sounding subs..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

how are they spl wise???

ok..the memphis pr's (step down) are better for spl as they have a bit more xmax. don't get me wrong, the mclass will get loud, but they are designed to sound really good, not get really loud.

the fultron would be kinda cool to have, even just to put up somewhere. u need to try to talk ur friend outa the trade..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

yeah, but im tryin to save a lil..but i could offer him a trade for a box (for the 15" mofo) + my clarion 25x4 amp...he's not that knowledgeable about car audio, but he's not stupid....