Sign in to follow this  
Bali

When is the BL coming :/?

I've been checking the last few days and it's still not there, ppl were saying it would be like yesterday or a day ago, but obviously not, unless im missing something. Can you tell me when it will be up approx?

Takes A While

When Did You Order It ?

Takes About A Week To A Week And A Half To Get To You Depending On Where You Live

I Live In Texas And Thats How Long It Took Me

Takes A While

When Did You Order It ?

Takes About A Week To A Week And A Half To Get To You Depending On Where You Live

I Live In Texas And Thats How Long It Took Me

no lol, i mean there is no bls on the site period cuz they are updating to the 09 model, when will those be up so i can order one.

It normally takes a while to update, to make sure all the specs and photos are correct. I have been patiently waiting as well. Hopefully it will be updated soon.

Chad

me too...

im trying to see the price of one fully loaded so i can see how much i needa save up.

hopefully itll come soon

Well fully loaded and shipped for me was $395 for an 18. That's just to give you an idea of how much you need to save.

Most members here don't know when they will be ready... And the select few that do respect scott too much to say.... I can tell you this and i'm sure Nick and scott will back me 100% on this... When it's in on the site it's 100% stocked and ready to be ordered and shipped... And from what i've seen and know they will be worth the wait no matter how long :wub:

Actually... they are ready to go and have been since I pulled things off the site... just havent had enough hours in the day to get things edited pic wise. We are running final day of TS params for long term test too. With family out of town as of tonight for vacation, Ill have a few more hours to get things done. Coding/logic for new options is done as well. New BL comes with the Pole Chamfer as standard and uses a copper coil as standard now to. Options of cooling, hyper-pole chamfer (extended pole chamfer for increased compression ratio for cooling and comes standard in the cooling package), flatwind coils, ELW is now standard too with 4 sets of leads like the BTL, and we are adding more logo color choices for the dustcaps as well (chrome, candy blue, candy red, engine turned aluminum, brushed aluminum, and fire).

Sub price goes up a little, but considering the motor is larger by a good amount, and the PC and ELW are included... its actually about the same with those options added in. Since we do more of them we can offer a better price. Shipping does go up a little too as the sub is almost 10 lbs heavier.

Thanks,

Scott

Actually... they are ready to go and have been since I pulled things off the site... just havent had enough hours in the day to get things edited pic wise. We are running final day of TS params for long term test too. With family out of town as of tonight for vacation, Ill have a few more hours to get things done. Coding/logic for new options is done as well. New BL comes with the Pole Chamfer as standard and uses a copper coil as standard now to. Options of cooling, hyper-pole chamfer (extended pole chamfer for increased compression ratio for cooling and comes standard in the cooling package), flatwind coils, ELW is now standard too with 4 sets of leads like the BTL, and we are adding more logo color choices for the dustcaps as well (chrome, candy blue, candy red, engine turned aluminum, brushed aluminum, and fire).

Sub price goes up a little, but considering the motor is larger by a good amount, and the PC and ELW are included... its actually about the same with those options added in. Since we do more of them we can offer a better price. Shipping does go up a little too as the sub is almost 10 lbs heavier.

Thanks,

Scott

so i should be able to place an order as soon as...

i've been checking the site like 5 times every day lol, i want one so bad.

Edited by Bali

i want to see what these new dustcaps look like...when might you get some pics of them, plus some pics of the sub too :)

Thanks,

Scott

What did you guys decide to do with carbon fiber? I thought u said you were going to do that and chrome?

i want to see what these new dustcaps look like...when might you get some pics of them, plus some pics of the sub too :)

there is pics of the dustcaps somewhere, but not any i know of for the subs.

We need some pictures of the NEW dustcap colors :) and I want to know how much it will cost for a few new dustcaps! :)

Working on the 15s and 18s now... hopefully in an hour or two itll be up.

The carbon fiber looked bad :( Working on another version of things. Hopefully soon for that one too.

Thanks,

Scott

Working on the 15s and 18s now... hopefully in an hour or two itll be up.

The carbon fiber looked bad :( Working on another version of things. Hopefully soon for that one too.

Thanks,

Scott

i gots a question homeskillet on a grill, i thought chamfer cooling was standard, but it still has the option to add it as an extra charge? Also, i fully loaded the 12 and it came to...$304? I don't think it added up right unless it wasnt charging me for pchamfer or something?

Sign in to follow this