dave_Edwards

Pics of the MAgnum

Nice plate heh

oh wow, did not notice that, thats awesome

Sweet ride for a Chrysler.

it's ok..lol..

my neighbor has a dark red one...though it's not AWD or a hemi...

the color of urs is better..it's different

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

looks very good. Now get some 19's, grill, tint, lowering kit, exhaust, and an insane system (how can you not with a plate like that).

I was going to get 22's---but desided against it---too flashy---not really my thing----and it doesn't need tine---the windows are dark enough for me---what other grill is out there?---the chrome one is nice enough for me-----I am kind of a simple man---just give me audio and I will be happy-----a lowering kit and AWD make no sence----and as for the systerm----read the sig---it will be nice----you can ask anyone here that.

Ive seen a crap load for the 300C. None for the magnum.

You going to be doing any engine work, intake,exhaust...what not ?

22's are not to flashy, you just have to find the right ones.

I think a Mag would look mean in black or a very dark color, tinted, and lowered...and there's lots of potetial for the powerplant, of course :)

as for any mods----I not really the mod type guy----only audio----it has stock 18 inch alloys---which is good enough for me---I'm married, I don't need any more "girl getting" products---lol

you mean the mercedes contracted cars? mitsu used to design for damlyer (or however thats freggin spelled) but they revolked like half of the revinue toward them and got mercedes to come out with some new stuff cuz chrysler was sucking balls - and they got a few winners to say the least :)

please correct me if im wrong there, but thats what i remember hearing... like i said - IIRC.

imagine a pair of 15"mags in the back of your magnum. would be sweet ;)

you mean the mercedes contracted cars? mitsu used to design for damlyer (or however thats freggin spelled) but they revolked like half of the revinue toward them and got mercedes to come out with some new stuff cuz chrysler was sucking balls - and they got a few winners to say the least :)

please correct me if im wrong there, but thats what i remember hearing... like i said - IIRC.

imagine a pair of 15"mags in the back of your magnum. would be sweet ;)

not really contracted, but rather owned by. daimler owns chrysler and IIRC, they own part of mitsubishi(part of buying chrysler who already owned part of). hence why u find those engines in some of the smaller cars.

daimler has really helped improve the quality of mopar vehicles...but, no offense dave, after seeing my neighbor's magnum everyday, they are growing kinda old. like i said, at least dave has a color most people won't get, so it keeps his different...and of course, the v8 should sound a whole lot better then the whezzy sound of my neighbor's v6. and in a neighborhood (including my neighbor's own 72 camaro) full of 500hp cars...his (my neighbor's) magnum is just lacking..lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

in MY neighborhood my Hemi powered Magnum gets alot of looks and my next door neighbor is always wanting to take it for a spin----I know they hate me----me and my wife are the youngest in the Neighborhood and we have 2 Brand new cars and a new house being built plus I am in rental property also.

damn it I didn't read all of the posts, you already said it did. DOn't I feel dumb.  :banhim:

:dammit::Cavalry:

when i read the topic name "pics of the magnum" i was thinkin of the sub...thats ok it wasn't a let down though, nice car.....