bassmaniac

just a question about what bass song i should use?

just need some opinions about what song yall would use to show off for a few minutes...now these all beat hard but if you were in my shoes which one would it be?

gucci mane-put me in the freezer

gucci mane-yellow diamonds

lil burn one-drug money

jim jones-my swagg

t.i.-whatever you like (screwed)

gorilla zoe-do it then

gorilla zoe-hood nigga

lil jon-bme click

It all depends on your box configuration, vehicle acoustics, etc. Go listen to them all and figure it out yourself. How are we ever going to know which is louder on your setup?

The search function really does work well on this forum :(

It all depends on your box configuration, vehicle acoustics, etc. Go listen to them all and figure it out yourself. How are we ever going to know which is louder on your setup?

this is what i am working with:

2 15" fi q's w/o options

1 sealed box 2.5 ft per chamber

hifonics bruts 2000 08 model

and my car is a tiny mazda protege 4 door....so no i can't fit the right sized ported box in my small trunk!!

done the big 3

2 yellow tops!

this is what i am working with:

2 15" fi q's w/o options

1 sealed box 2.5 ft per chamber

hifonics bruts 2000 08 model

and my car is a tiny mazda protege 4 door....so no i can't fit the right sized ported box in my small trunk!!

done the big 3

2 yellow tops!

That really doesn't help us at all. He's referring to how it will sound in your vehicle will sound completely different in someone else's. So it's up to you to listen to them and decide.

you're not getting it. no matter what specs you post, nobody will know what does best on your chit. YOU go listen and YOU make that decision. box size, vehicle res freq, deadening, whatever else will all have an impact on that. why do you care anyway?

you're not getting it. no matter what specs you post, nobody will know what does best on your chit. YOU go listen and YOU make that decision. box size, vehicle res freq, deadening, whatever else will all have an impact on that. why do you care anyway?

why do you care? if it bothers you that bad then why read it and waste your precious time commenting back?

thanks for the wiseass response, but i don't care. i did however, waste enough time reading your thread to justify responding to inform you that your question can't be answered by anyone but yourself. as usual, it's install and vehicle dependant

If you don't know which one of those songs is louder in your car how in the world would we know ?

If you don't know which one of those songs is louder in your car how in the world would we know ?

^^^

Funny, yet soo very very true

good job :bigclap:

try bass i love you by basstronics. i know its really common but it has sounded amazing with any system i have listened to it on. just as long as your subs can hit really low notes

You aint Know , by Sean Paul ft T-pain I believe

also that Lil John ft David Banner not sure of the name\

I like songs that have real Long Notes such as the songs listed above myself, Real long notes or realitivly fast notes