akop18

recommended electrical for 2 saz-3000?

I'm planning to run 2 sax-100.2s and 2 saz-3000s strapped at 2 ohms.

I have a 200 amp excessive amp alt and i'm attempting to make a bracket so i can also use my stock alt but i'm not sure if i'll succeed in that. Is it recommended to run 2 alts with 2 saz-3000s or would my one 200 amp alt be fine?

I'd like to limit the amount of batteries to 1 under the hood and 3 in the back. I'm a little tight on space. Is this alright or would i have to use more?

My last system consisted of 2 saz-1500s. Using my 200 amp alt, 1 battery under the hood, and 1 in the back I didn't seem to have any problems at all. Just wondering how much i need to upgrade my electrical to handle 2 saz-3000s.

if you went with Powermaster, i would suggest-

2 D2400s. 87aH per battery.

I'm assuming you do not listen to music fill tilt for 30 min straight right?

If it's intermittent listening levels, then these 2 batts should be fine.

I think they suggest a D3100 per amp. you can definitely get those if u got the money.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I would like to stick with yellow tops though.

I already have one of their commercial version batteries:

Cold Cranking Amps 900

Cranking Amps 1125

Reserve Capacity 155

Capacity (C/20 rate) 75

and i was planning to get 2 more smaller versions, probably:

Cold Cranking Amps 620

Cranking Amps 770

Reserve Capacity 100

Capacity (C/20 rate) 48

I doubt I would listen to it full tilt for 30 minutes. I don't compete either, this is a daily driver.

If you want to stick with yellow tops definitely get the G31s. Don't waste your time with the smaller D34. Using the 200a alt will depend on your listening taste. At full tilt it won't be able to keep up & you'll be relying strictly on battery power. Get the biggest best batteries you can.

don't mess around with other batts, get kinetiks, even the top alternator builder in the nation told me kinetiks blow everything else out of the water. If you have a true high quality 200a alternator (what kind of alty is it?) then it will be fine. a kinetik hc1800 or 2000 if it will fit would be great under the hood with two 2400's in the back or even two 2000's with that third batt under the hood. yellow-tops really are a joke compared to kinetiks....kinetiks have the lowest resistance and the quickest power delivery with minimal voltage loss over any other battery out there. and do yourself a favor and grab a power supply to keep them babies charged at home.

don't mess around with other batts, get kinetiks, even the top alternator builder in the nation told me kinetiks blow everything else out of the water. If you have a true high quality 200a alternator (what kind of alty is it?) then it will be fine. a kinetik hc1800 or 2000 if it will fit would be great under the hood with two 2400's in the back or even two 2000's with that third batt under the hood. yellow-tops really are a joke compared to kinetiks....kinetiks have the lowest resistance and the quickest power delivery with minimal voltage loss over any other battery out there. and do yourself a favor and grab a power supply to keep them babies charged at home.

I'd rather do Powermasters over Kinetic. Heck even the Deck Intimidator batteries are pretty badass. AND they are really affordable.

if u have a high quality alternator, you do not need a charger unless they dropped their float too low at some point in time.

I know there was a law suit against Kinetik a long time ago about them lying about their 16v batts but i have never heard anything else about it... I dont even know if the court date has even started yet.

I also know that more people are happy with Powermasters than Kinetik.

I was honestly about to purchase Kinetik before i got my XSs just because Kinetik was cheaper. It's been a long time ago, i cant remember why but either something or a lot of things made me go with XS...

Simple research would be just research different AGM companies and see what u like.

deca's are real affordable compared to the others... preform well.. couple of their group 31 intimidators would do fine..

I know a guy who is on team sundown that runs (2) 3000 off a 200 amp alt and (3) batcap 3000s - (1) under the hood and (2) in the back

wow, i must be retarded.

I just realized that u r from the 502.

Did u ever come out to the meet last time?

I never remember seein a 15" owner.

All i remember were 12s and mostly 18s out there.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I wanted to stick with yellow tops for aesthetic reasons. I did not know they made a G series, didn't see them listed on their site. I didn't find them for sale either when i did a quick google search.

I'm now thinking about just getting 2 DEKA Intimidator 9A31 batteries. Hopefully 2 of those along with the yellow top i have now will suffice.

I'll just keep an eye on the batteries and hook them up to a charger if my alt can't seem to keep up.

As long as you don't blast your music at idiotic levels for a long time you'll be fine. But 6K for daily, oh wee that's alot of power.

sundown ask that you run like 114 amp hours for each saz 3000d

I do and will always stick to my guns that kinetik is the best batt out there, and onlinecarstereo sells them at straight up wholesale costs. I got connections to audio shops in the area, and there cost is the same or higher than what onlinecarstereo sells them. I picked up my hc1400 for 190 shipped, and my hc2000 for 290 shipped.

Yes, there are other good batteries out there, and I know everyone takes pride in what they use in their own car, but no one can say or will ever tell you with any knowledge that kinetik was a bad choice. I mean go with what you want, but if you want the best and don't wanna have to worry about your batts goin bad then get kinetik. Plain and simple most power capacity with quickest delivery, lot of other batts have the same amperage, but give a higher resistance than kinetiks do which is key for charging and quick delivery to amplifiers.

I'm planning to run 2 sax-100.2s and 2 saz-3000s strapped at 2 ohms.

I have a 200 amp excessive amp alt and i'm attempting to make a bracket so i can also use my stock alt but i'm not sure if i'll succeed in that. Is it recommended to run 2 alts with 2 saz-3000s or would my one 200 amp alt be fine?

I'd like to limit the amount of batteries to 1 under the hood and 3 in the back. I'm a little tight on space. Is this alright or would i have to use more?

My last system consisted of 2 saz-1500s. Using my 200 amp alt, 1 battery under the hood, and 1 in the back I didn't seem to have any problems at all. Just wondering how much i need to upgrade my electrical to handle 2 saz-3000s.

Find a Batcap 8400 14volt model and call it a day. We used just one to run 2 Zapco 9.0XD's to 8 CV 15's and hit above 158 consistantly. Music, daily, no burping.

I do and will always stick to my guns that kinetik is the best batt out there, and onlinecarstereo sells them at straight up wholesale costs. I got connections to audio shops in the area, and there cost is the same or higher than what onlinecarstereo sells them. I picked up my hc1400 for 190 shipped, and my hc2000 for 290 shipped.

Yes, there are other good batteries out there, and I know everyone takes pride in what they use in their own car, but no one can say or will ever tell you with any knowledge that kinetik was a bad choice. I mean go with what you want, but if you want the best and don't wanna have to worry about your batts goin bad then get kinetik. Plain and simple most power capacity with quickest delivery, lot of other batts have the same amperage, but give a higher resistance than kinetiks do which is key for charging and quick delivery to amplifiers.

Ouch, that's still pretty expensive.

I'm bout to leave to go on vacation as i type this but i just looked up pricing for an HC2000 and i can get one shipped for under $250.

I would have gone with them before i chose powermaster but i went with them anyways.

oh the site is www.caraudiodeals.com

If u like purchasing through ebay stores, audiosavings sells them for $260 shipped.

right on man

if u have a high quality alternator, you do not need a charger unless they dropped their float too low at some point in time.

I know there was a law suit against Kinetik a long time ago about them lying about their 16v batts but i have never heard anything else about it... I dont even know if the court date has even started yet.

I also know that more people are happy with Powermasters than Kinetik.

I was honestly about to purchase Kinetik before i got my XSs just because Kinetik was cheaper. It's been a long time ago, i cant remember why but either something or a lot of things made me go with XS...

Simple research would be just research different AGM companies and see what u like.

ya that was a BS lawsuit marketing scam. just because you file a lawsuit doesnt mean anything. i doubt this even reached a court. Monster cables also sued monster energy for copyright infringement.... i guess they are the chit too huh :suicide-santa: