sundownz

SAZ-2000D Pre-Sale OPEN

yayyyy :) we'll get tracking stuff right?

only lucky ppl get tracking numbers! lol! and the unlucky ppl just get surprised one day lol!!!

lol i hope you're only joking. but if not that is a wonderful surprise. just hope i'm there to sign for it :)

Im glad antiicipation is not high for this amplifier since I dont have the electrical to back it up and plan on selling my subs for a new one. Im guessing were looking towards the middle of July now, hopefully not later than that but you never know.

I was told that I should expect them this week. So unless something unusual happens I expect that.

ok thats what I expected you getting them this week and me next week give or take a few days. Im loving your customer service man keep up the great work.

ok thats what I expected you getting them this week and me next week give or take a few days. Im loving your customer service man keep up the great work.

yep that is what Jacob is known for! the best customer service all around!!!

so either no new info or i am one of those lucky guys who just get a surprize in the morning! loL!!

so either no new info or i am one of those lucky guys who just get a surprize in the morning! loL!!

same here, i'll probably have this before my sub... and i ordered my amp more than a month and some change after lol.. but no complaining here.. atleast i was able to order them.. can't be a downer.. ya dig!

o i know! and downers are a type of pill some ppl like to take lol!! xD lol!! jk!! i can wait!

right now i have the sae 1200 pushing my 15inch NS and it sounds pretty damn good i have to say!!!

We should start shipping on Friday in the order the pre-order was received. You will know yours has shipped when you get a tracking # @ your Paypal e-mail account or from the dealer you ordered from. Don't blow up my PMs and e-mails asking if your amp has shipped -- just wait to get tracking numbers.

We should start shipping on Friday in the order the pre-order was received. You will know yours has shipped when you get a tracking # @ your Paypal e-mail account or from the dealer you ordered from. Don't blow up my PMs and e-mails asking if your amp has shipped -- just wait to get tracking numbers.

looking forward to getting my amp. now if i just decided what subs i want to use. lol.

I just hope that my saz1000 will not be the last one shipped!!!

I thought the 1000D were in stock, ready to ship (not like the 2000D with the pre orders).

I am waiting for the tracking number; maybe next week

Can it be sent as a gift (on the bill)? This would be cool!!!

The last of the SAZ-1000Ds sold out right before your order so there was a delay in shipping waiting for the next shipment.

Got my tracking number today. Should be here just in time too

No tracking number for my saz 1000 yet.

I'm anxious!!! But I know it will come ......soon ?

I will keep checking my mails!!!

Patience is a magnet for tracking #s. Be calm & cool and it'll pop up out of nowhere.

haha indeed.

being 3 hours ahead in time is a PITA sometimes

personally to me it doesnt even matter right now because I dont want to kill the amp without the right batteries. I have been doing so much to get the car up to date and still no where close but thats would I love about car audio because their is no end in sight.

Hey Derrick when you had that prototype in your car what batteries where you using to feed juice into the SAZ-2000D, if that was you but I cant remember which one of you guys had it; if it wasnt you could you still find out for me. thankx

Hey Derrick when you had that prototype in your car what batteries where you using to feed juice into the SAZ-2000D, if that was you but I cant remember which one of you guys had it; if it wasnt you could you still find out for me. thankx

200a alternator, g31 Optima YellowTop under the hood, and a g31 Optima YellowTop in the back. This setup was a little overkill for this amp even with it @ 0.5ohm. Never ever saw voltage drop below 12.9v even during full tilt burps @ 0.5ohm.

200a alternator, g31 Optima YellowTop under the hood, and a g31 Optima YellowTop in the back. This setup was a little overkill for this amp even with it @ 0.5ohm. Never ever saw voltage drop below 12.9v even during full tilt burps @ 0.5ohm.

how'd the yellowtops treat you? recommend them?

The g31s were great solid batteries. I don't recommend anything smaller. Don't waste your time with the smaller d34/35/75. Since we have limits in battery quantity I've since switched to the better Xs Power d3100s but in our comp vehicles that don't have battery limits we still run the g31 YellowTops.

The g31s were great solid batteries. I don't recommend anything smaller. Don't waste your time with the smaller d34/35/75. Since we have limits in battery quantity I've since switched to the better Xs Power d3100s but in our comp vehicles that don't have battery limits we still run the g31 YellowTops.

ok thanks. my question to you is do u think two yellowtops will be sufficent enough for me?

-SAZ-2000D

-stock alt. 100-120 amp (original..about 98,000 miles)

-big 3 1/0

or should i go with the XS. I want those but $700 for the 2400 and 3100 is a little much of a stretch for me

ok thanks. my question to you is do u think two yellowtops will be sufficent enough for me?

-SAZ-2000D

-stock alt. 100-120 amp (original..about 98,000 miles)

-big 3 1/0

or should i go with the XS. I want those but $700 for the 2400 and 3100 is a little much of a stretch for me

A pair of g31s will work fine for you.