Quentin Jarrell

FREE enclosures with subwoofer purchases

take a look at my pinned treads. They have all theinfo you need to know as well as pricing, and payment procedures

This is the most amazing deal ever! I have seen some pics of your installs and all I can say is I am very much impressed! I will be trying everything possible to make enough money to buy an XCON 15" or Death Penalty 12" I have a Memphis 16MCD1000, which would you recommend?

Does this include home theater enclosures? I'm in Louisiana as well. I've been trying to find a good deal on an enclosure for my Brahma, but I'm willing to give another driver a try :)

Is this still going on...or is it a done deal??

Ummm it helps to go to the first page and read the original post! :fing34:

To get everyone accustomed to my build quality, starting April 27th through May 22nd, I will build a custom enclosure to your liking for every subwoofer purchase. The entire enclosure including shipping will be free. The enclosures will be made from 3/4 inch MDF with either double or triple baffles depending on the size woofers. Sealed or ported. Ported enclosures can have normal slot ports, or flared ports whichever you prefer. All enclosures will be wrapped in a high quality non-backed carpet and use high quality Metra terminals along with Kicker 12 AWG Twisted Technology speaker wire. I will have more information on all materials avaliable for wrapping along with photos of swatch colors within the next few days.

This offer stands for every line I carry: SSA, Incriminator, Kicker, and Soundstream

Would be nice to get a deal like this from a Canadian Dealer

I will extend this to everyone. The only thing I would have to add would be the difference in shipping if shipping would be more to you than California. So if shipping to you would be 100 and shipping to California would be 90, You would only pay $10 in shipping.