i've always thought AC makes totally sexy products, they've gotten a chit-ton of awards, i dont think it's possible to go wrong with them

and JL... eh, its good stuff but ya, not really a fan

Peripheral(sp?) doesnt make a harness for the magnum ?

I dig audio control, I have had the 3.1, 4.1, epicenter,

still use my overdrive

I would love the DQXS, that is the end all be all of crossovers and equalizers in one unit

I just want a smooth, not over the top install---the factory HU is enough for me(I'm kinda simple I guess)

I can get either unit easy----I am kinda leaning towards the LC6 just because it is more flexable.

it's hard to beat the AC for sure. but like in my wife's car, the CleanSweep might be the better option as GM loves to roll off the bass as the volume goes up.

i like the remote trigger of the LC6 though, i didn't notice if the CS had one.

i alos liek the auto calibration of the CS, that's neat. and since i'm not really going to amp anything else in her car, the LS^ would probably be too much.

so i'd say, if your going to run multiple amps, and u being who u are, the LC6.

if ur lazy like me and just adding a sub (i replaced speakers, but the factory amp is plenty) the CS.

what's the MSRP on both units? does the CS have the remote trigger like the LS6? if so and price is right, i see an CS going in the grand prix.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Why don't you get an aftermarket HU and get a PAC SWI-X to use your steering wheel remote?

x2

No matter what kind of special sound system comes with a new car...an aftermarket deck always seems to sound better.

Can't go wrong with a digi 13band eq...whats factory got on that??? :slayer:

there is a big debate on that if a aftermarket really is better----Richard Clark has proved that they arn't----it is somewhere over at carsound.com-----

BTW where can i pick up a PAC SWI-X?

there is a big debate on that if a aftermarket really is better----Richard Clark has proved that they arn't----it is somewhere over at carsound.com-----

BTW where can i pick up a PAC SWI-X?

You can pick one up at a local store, http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/index.html or on ebay.

the only thing that I am wondering now is if the PAC SWI-X will mess up the EVIC center in my steering wheel controls?

I will take a pic later and show you.

the only thing that I am wondering now is if the PAC SWI-X will mess up the EVIC center in my steering wheel controls?

I will take a pic later and show you.

All you do is tap into the wires for the remote and mount the little light somewhere in the mounting bracket for the HU or somewhere it has a clear path. It shouldn't mess anything up as long as you don't cut those wires.