Sign in to follow this  
groundpoundmonte

fi q 18

I just got an fi q 18 but i do not have an amp yet im interested in the Sundown SAE1200d and i like the price on it i just dont know how it will sound and i didnt know if there was anything else better out there for a buck or two

sundown 1200 would be great... or the sundown 1500d

The sundown 1200 would be a great choice and give you more than enough power with your voice coil choice. :fing34:

Edited by nmssd12

Heck, the SAZ-1000D would be plenty, but the SAE-1200D is a nice suggestion also. :)

Great sub! You'll enjoy it ;)

Heck, the SAZ-1000D would be plenty, but the SAE-1200D is a nice suggestion also. :)

I got a SAZ-1000D ill sell ya :P

1500d FTW!

Is that what he ended up getting?

I just got an fi q 18 but i do not have an amp yet im interested in the Sundown SAE1200d and i like the price on it i just dont know how it will sound and i didnt know if there was anything else better out there for a buck or two

You can get BNIB sae 1200d sundown audio amp on ebay for $200 shipped.. I see one for buy it now option. I bought one from the same seller on ebay a couple weeks ago but I had to bid on it.. Still got it for a steal I think $220 shipped. All legit from seller as mine came straight from Jacob Fuller at sundown audio address..

Just ebay sundown audio and you will see the amps I am talking about.

**EDIT** just looked a minute ago the buy it now is gone but you still have luck with bidding on the few others listed.. Just take your time and I bet you can get one for $200 or under $220..

obsidian_audio is the sellers ebay name..

Edited by jrm22

i had the same sub with the d2 and bp and ran a trx 2000d to it and it took every bit of power and begged fro more plus you can pick one of these amps up for like 330$ new with a 2yr warranty

Sign in to follow this