1 dc level 4 12 bnib =$100

1 Audioque 1200d =$249

131.1 with term lab on the dash

1 Custom enclosure From Audio innovations =$ 200

1 dc level 4 12 bnib =$ 100

1 Audioque 1200d =$249

139.3 dB with term lab on the dash

8.2 dB Gain= PRICELESS

I still have shitty 4 gauge power wire. Stock electrical. Cap:( and ground is not grounded properly

very nice! it will be inetersting to see what numbers you get when you upgrade electrical, keep it posted :D

very nice! it will be interesting to see what numbers you get when you upgrade electrical, keep it posted :D

Yeah it was all thanks to Ryan and Ray at Audio Innovations:) I still don't know what i am going to get first.

1/0 wire! take the cap out and ground it properly with the new wire. and run a run of 1/0 from battery to chasis. shouldnt need much more, as far as i know.

I like Audio Innovations, they hooked me up with my hertz midbasses with the cheapest price I've seen over the internet or in person. I hope you got to see the hummer before it left the shop.

1/0 wire! take the cap out and ground it properly with the new wire. and run a run of 1/0 from battery to chassis. shoulder need much more, as far as i know.

Check. The cap was gone about 3 hours ago and right now i don't have enough money to get the 1/0 I got grad night and sober grad. So that will be in a couple weeks.

wait where did the hummer go.... i barely saw it last week. it was the best thing ever.hahah i wanted to show more of my friends:(

Edited by Johnnymgl

Congratulations! The enclosure makes a huge difference.

Imagine that, the enclosure again proves to be more important than the driver. Really glad all of these this vs that threads pop up in particular when the jackalopes are going to put whatever they decide into a piece of crap box. Hopefully some noob will read this thread and finally realize that they don't need to split hairs on equipment but instead focus on the install. Thank you for posting your results.

nice man, thats really exciting, 8dB is a HUGE gain

where did you score a new lvl 4 12 for 100 bucks?

i wish i can can 8 dB more easy like that. ha ha. Well i bought two for 350 on craigslist.org, and i flipped one and sold it for 250:). So its a 100 dollar sub:)

i am so glad i finally got a great enclosure

and i a 141.6 with 2 Level312'sand audioque 1200d,can Iask what kind of vehcile

man i want to be in the fortys. well I have a 03 grand marquis.

Yesterday, i went to taco bell, i showed my friend( same friend who bought the level 4 and running a us amp merlin 3d) who was drive thru cashier. he said it sounds loud. He is hittin 138.7 and as I was grabbing my bag. I noticed it statring shaking almost like a little bag trick. I found it quite amusing:)

Imagine that, the enclosure again proves to be more important than the driver. Really glad all of these this vs that threads pop up in particular when the jackalopes are going to put whatever they decide into a piece of crap box. Hopefully some noob will read this thread and finally realize that they don't need to split hairs on equipment but instead focus on the install. Thank you for posting your results.

haha! I was a jackalope once! lol.

What are the specs on the two boxes?

haha! I was a jackalope once! lol.

Glad you aren't anymore, and thank you for posting. That rofl just made my night.

well the new box is about 4ft^3.

1.3ft^3 for the port

and 2.1^3 for the sub

***i think

and the old box i have not idea.. i threw it away... haha... it was about the same size of the new box but made for 2 12s.... nad each chamber was sealed

So the old box was sealed? A bit unfair to judge a sealed box against a ported box.

*Not dissing on Audio Innovations' build skills*

Oh, my apologizes, I mean they are separated from each chamber. And the port was maybe 2 inches wide... and I am not sure about the lengths.