Sign in to follow this  
shizzzon

Terminator Salvation review

I just got back from seein in several minutes ago.

The movie was leading up to be what it looked like slow throughout but in the last 30-45 minutes, it started to really pick up and fit into the story a lot better.

For those that do not know, there will be 2 additional Terminator movies as long as they meet their profit quota for this release as the contract states, signed by John Connor, aka Christian Bale.

The movie was decent, probably even better if you watch it again.

I still do not believe that it will be the "best movie of 2009" just because of how much money they spent... but still a movie to see.

just got back from the theater aswell. deff a movie worth seeing

Ahhh i really want to see it!!! I've been to just about every place they filmed, since I live in New Mexico :)

Haha I remember my parents and i riding down a road and coming up on all these burned out cars just sitting on the side of the road. We were like, "What the heck?" Then we noticed...and it was a breezy day....that the tumble weeds weren't moving....

They had strapped down even the tumble weeds lol! Anyways we have a bunch of pictures of us sitting in the cars, and they also shipped in a burned out 7-eleven on a semi for the movie ;)

I still want to see it anyway. :)

I watched it also and i though all the action and special effects were awesome but i wasn't digging the story. I probably won't watch any more terminator movies.

Just my .02