Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Some Initial 3500D Testing

10,320 watts from my pair @ 1.5 ohms each actual impedance after rise, starting at 0.5 DCR

5160 each

17.9 volts rest - did not measure voltage drop yet

This is similar to what I got from the 3000s at a rise to ~1 ohm or below

Will post more when I get more results.

sounds great...

PS - when we gonna get some more box gain tests, hehe. I'm sittin here in anticipation hopin u get your results done before i finish mine.

Little more testing... dropped it down to 40 Hz which is ~1.3 after rise :

11,470 watts

5735 per amp

:)

Rated current draw is 350 amps.

Derrick will be working on some 12v testing soon.

Nice ratings! :lol:

I got a little testing done. These are "unofficial" results. Until I use Jacob's equipment I won't consider it official. I did not use peak hold on my meters (and yes they are true rms). Instead I recorded my 3 meters all in real time with my camera reading ac voltage output, ac amperage output, and dc voltage input at the amplifier. Then I slowly rolled into the volume to prevent spikes and held it for 5 seconds so the readings could level off.

Results:

2,318watts @ 2.9ohms after rise @ 13.7v after drop.

4,040watts right around 1ohm after rise dropping to 11.3 volts.

Again, these were not peak hold measurements and these are unofficial results. I'll get some official results from Jacob's equipment on Monday or Tuesday. That way all our testing will be uniform from the same meters.

I got a little testing done. These are "unofficial" results. Until I use Jacob's equipment I won't consider it official. I did not use peak hold on my meters (and yes they are true rms). Instead I recorded my 3 meters all in real time with my camera reading ac voltage output, ac amperage output, and dc voltage input at the amplifier. Then I slowly rolled into the volume to prevent spikes and held it for 5 seconds so the readings could level off.

Results:

Again, these were not peak hold measurements and these are unofficial results. I'll get some official results from Jacob's equipment on Monday or Tuesday. That way all our testing will be uniform from the same meters.

Very Nice Numbers :bigclap:

Results:

In SPL Derrick was 1 dB up at 1 ohm vs. the 3000D!

We got similar numbers on my clamp at the shop:

3980 @ 0.25 rising to 0.65 @ 11.2v (engine on)

2050 @ 1 rising to 2.44 @ 12.2v (engine off)

Sign in to follow this