hApa

Hello from LA/ Tempe

Hi everyone, I am a new member on this forum but have been a member on ca.com for a while. I am from LA but go to ASU. Right now my setup is a fully loaded bl 12 in 2.5 cubes tuned to 32 hz off of a kicker zx1000. Just came here to say whats up

Hi everyone, I am a new member on this forum but have been a member on ca.com for a while. I am from LA but go to ASU. Right now my setup is a fully loaded bl 12 in 2.5 cubes tuned to 32 hz off of a kicker zx1000. Just came here to say whats up

Welcome Welcome. How did you find us? Tempe is a fun place :)

Thanks! I found this forum through ca.com. It's where i learned about the icon, and that lead me to the ssa shop, which in the end led me to the forum

Welcome

Thanks! I found this forum through ca.com. It's where i learned about the icon, and that lead me to the ssa shop, which in the end led me to the forum

You know i'm right here in Phoenix right? You can get a demo (XCONs) any time you want too. :)

a perk of the locals. :gift:

:WELCOME:

You know i'm right here in Phoenix right? You can get a demo (XCONs) any time you want too. :)

a perk of the locals. :gift:

awesome! ill have to get one when i go back to school. Right now ive been looking to upgrade to a 15 off of my zx1000, and the icon is one of my top choices, i just need to get the funds to get it. Thanks to everyone else!

Where are you from man? Louisiana?

Welcome