benz280se

ahh gots my ssd's!

got my ssd's with blue logo on the front. i already know these woofers are the bomb but the different logo color made them that much sweeter. i have already put them on my memphis mch1300 and well they take your breath away even at low volumes. i can't say enough about this brand. i try to get everyone i know to go the fi way lol. i'll get vids up soon

p4260232.th.jpgp4260233.th.jpg

Cool man. Are they in a ported box?

:NeedPics: & Vids

Nice sub choice :fing34:

I really like mine, I have been beating them for almost a year now.

:) :)

I miss my 10" ssd w/ copper coil. I sold it for 30 bucks to get my old BL. I could get it back, and I might do that.....

Just got mine yesterday (single 12, copper coil). Sounds pretty good so far. Can't wait to get my new amp (Sundown sae-1200d) and put it in a new box.

after i put them in the box in my escape, holy s**t i have the gain turned almost all the way down and they hardley flex and the accuracy and deepness is insane. if i ever decide to turn the gain back up i probably wont be hearing for very long. it hurts now and i now i am not driving the amp to even close to it's potential. i am running the memphis belle mch1300, red-top optima, and big three for those interested.

videos and pictures are what we want

videos and pictures are what we want

For sure