Sign in to follow this  
Dutchie.

My Current System. Credits to this site, Ca.com, and Roe

My Current system is this:

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Amp: Old School LA 1000D

Subs: 2x Alpine Type R 12"

Components: All stock, but they keep up.

Tweets in the a frame, and 5 1/4" in the front with two 5 1/4" in the back.

Forgot to add i have a 200amp alt. to power this. ANd all the 1/0 guage wire to run a big three.

All of this is in a restored 1993 Range Rover Classic LWB

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

The Box Design: Credits to Fallen at Roe. He designed this 6th order bandpass.

IMG_1559.jpg

Edited by Dutchie.

Looks good, hows it sound?

Edited by jj1479

The car is pimp !

Looked a bit akward since I'm used to seeing botailed Range's. Always loved that generation of Range Rovers :)

It sounds really good :) It can get pretty high, and decently low, but not the real, real low notes.

The car is pimp !

Looked a bit akward since I'm used to seeing botailed Range's. Always loved that generation of Range Rovers :)

Yeah I know what you mean there. This one has a diesel conversion. Only one in the U.S. with the Isuzu 2.8l Turbo diesel that i know of. We did the conversion.

I also have another one that i have stripped and am either going to bobtail or trayback. 5" on 35"s right as soon as the $$ comes in.

Nice truck, I hope it stays reliable and electrical bug free for you for a long time. :)

What are the specs on the box?

It sounds really good :) It can get pretty high, and decently low, but not the real, real low notes.

The car is pimp !

Yeah I know what you mean there. This one has a diesel conversion. Only one in the U.S. with the Isuzu 2.8l Turbo diesel that i know of. We did the conversion.

I also have another one that i have stripped and am either going to bobtail or trayback. 5" on 35"s right as soon as the $$ comes in.

Not familiar what diesels were on the RR. But I think you made a solid choice with the 2.8 Isuzu. I wonder if it's the same 2.8 as in the Mitsubishi Pajero's.

This is a friend's car, main reason why I said I'm used to seeing bobtails

DSC09705.jpg

35's but unsure of lift.

The car is pimp !

Not familiar what diesels were on the RR. But I think you made a solid choice with the 2.8 Isuzu. I wonder if it's the same 2.8 as in the Mitsubishi Pajero's.

This is a friend's car, main reason why I said I'm used to seeing bobtails

DSC09705.jpg

35's but unsure of lift.

Yeah the 2.8 pulls fine, and makes insane torque even at idle. Thats a nice range rover, i bet it goes over some ridiculous stuff. Im in va, and there is roav (rover owners association of virginia) that holds rallys every year with offroading. Its pretty nice.