Sign in to follow this  
maintrain

New Fi line

I'm trying my best to be patient and wait for more details on the new line as mentioned on the website. The 12" SSD is looking like the sub for me. Should I wait on the new stuff or go ahead and pull the trigger on the SSD? Will there be anything better or more options and upgrades available for the SSD line?

The "New Lines Coming Soon" Thing Is Always On The Website. The Only Thing That I Know It Pertains To As Of Now Is A Lower Powered Version Of The IB3 And 22" BTL And BL Variants. Go Ahead And Get The SSD If You Want, There's No Need To Wait, If You Do Wait, You're Just Wasting Your Time Being Subless.

Depends on your goals and budget.

damn u and the thread title :fryingpan: ... i thought theres really somethin NEW comin out

damn u and the thread title :fryingpan: ... i thought theres really somethin NEW comin out

x2!!!

Might be something new tomorrow..

Or the next day..

Or the day after that..

Stuff just shows up, randomly. Not playing the "I've been working on this for 10 years" card..

.... Not playing the "I've been working on this for 10 years" card..

still better to say than ... "we have thrown that sub together in few days and tested it for a few hours and its the best outthere" :ehh:

Not really..

If it takes you 10 years to figure out something that took me 15 minutes to figure out how to do..who wasted more time and was inefficient? All things equal and the end result being the same...

I'm done in 15 minutes and on to other projects due to significantly more experience, when the other person is sitting there contemplating..for 10 years.

At the end of the day what it boils down to is experience..is everything, when you've done it enough you don't have to put up smoke, mirrors, and bullshit to make people believe that this is the greatest piece of pie ever. They simply understand the guy that did it in 15 minutes of time is "Just that damn good" at making pie :)

But when it comes down to it..and I say it took me 10 years to figure out how to make that piece of pie..when it really took me 15 minutes, are you going to notice the difference when you are eating it? Or will you believe it because that's how long I said it took me to figure out how to make it? :)

Not really..

If it takes you 10 years to figure out something that took me 15 minutes to figure out how to do..who wasted more time and was inefficient? All things equal and the end result being the same...

I'm done in 15 minutes and on to other projects due to significantly more experience, when the other person is sitting there contemplating..for 10 years.

At the end of the day what it boils down to is experience..is everything, when you've done it enough you don't have to put up smoke, mirrors, and bullshit to make people believe that this is the greatest piece of pie ever. They simply understand the guy that did it in 15 minutes of time is "Just that damn good" at making pie :)

But when it comes down to it..and I say it took me 10 years to figure out how to make that piece of pie..when it really took me 15 minutes, are you going to notice the difference when you are eating it? Or will you believe it because that's how long I said it took me to figure out how to make it? :)

Sounds like smoke and mirrors to me. If you got something new say so, if not let it be. Its a given, we are all eager to know. You are right, at the end when you are enjoying that perfect piece of pie, it doesn't matter if it took you 10 yrs or 15 min to figure out to make. If its good, its good. :)

I never said that I had anything to show. The OP started the thread, not me.

I was speaking metaphorically...and used an instance of a piece of pie.

Everybody knows how we are and how do things, it just shows up, Unannounced...kind of like that weird friend that stalks you and shows up randomly on your front porch as you are going to bed. :)

The New BL did..the new BTL's did..the original BL did...the sticker options did..the new shirts did..the hyper pole did...the bp power option did..

You never know what might pop up from one day to the next. :)

You never know what might pop up from one day to the next. :)

No matter how it comes to arrive, one thing is for sure, it's all good. :)

wow! didn't mean to get all this started! what prompted me to even post this thread was a statement that was made here http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=29109 by NDMstang65

"Got some new ones that we gotta get pics of up on the website..

The Fire and styled aluminum (can't remember the right name right now..i think it is technically 'rubbed aluminum') looks awesome!

More cool stuff to come."

I even sent an email asking about this post

Sign in to follow this