bigdr2k

Speaker Tweakers

Someone recommended Second Skin Speaker Tweakers to me to improve the sound out of the speakers in my doors http://www.audiojunkies.com/product/120/second-skin-speaker-tweaker-kit-reviews . Do you guys still make these? I checked the website and I couldn't find them. I'm already gonna get a bunch of Damplifier Pro for my doors and I was curious about these.

Thanks in advance.

Seems alright. It has a coupla good reviews.

i dont see why these should be used IF you seal your door properly so the rear wave doesn't enter the cabin.

I have sealed doors, should I use this kit or i`d better buy more DamplifierPro?

Edited by Bogdan OCC

I have sealed doors, should I use this kit or i`d better buy more DamplifierPro?

do some closed cell foam and mlv to create a barrier.

We no longer make them..

Actually, we never did.

We had them made in china. They were the only acoustical product that we sold that was not made in the USA, so last year when we went all USA, we had to kill them.

We have been trying to find a local company that can make them for us, but they are very expensive.

Still working on it

ANT

We no longer make them..

Actually, we never did.

We had them made in china. They were the only acoustical product that we sold that was not made in the USA, so last year when we went all USA, we had to kill them.

We have been trying to find a local company that can make them for us, but they are very expensive.

Still working on it

ANT

Thats crazy, I was just about to make a topic about these because I noticed that parts-express.com has some (Deflex 7" Power Pads) and was wondering if you need these along with Damplifier in your doors. I wanna buy some Dampening for doors and trunk next week for Saturn 2003 Ion (the speakers being used are B&C Speakers PEV13 6.5" mid-range with a closed back, the bottom is a full magnet) will I need these behind the speaker still. OP, sorry for thread jacking.

Still waiting on answers about this product, is it that useful or should I just pass it up? Thanks for any input. If they do some improvements then what can I expect if I run them behind some midrange speakers playing from 200hz-2000/3000hz?

Depends on if you believe it will make a difference. If you do it will or at least you will think it did.

For your application I wouldn't even bother trying.

Depends on if you believe it will make a difference. If you do it will or at least you will think it did.

For your application I wouldn't even bother trying.

Thats what I was thinking that it could be more hype than anything, 50 more bucks in my pocket. Thanks

I got a pair for free and put them in and didn't notice a change. But a well dampened door will trump these imo!

I got a pair for free and put them in and didn't notice a change. But a well dampened door will trump these imo!

Appreciate the info as I have scratched these off the list.

I received two pairs of these for free. Never installed them because right behind my speaker there's a metal bar running across the door. Thought about cutting it in half and gluing it to the top and bottom of the bar. Also the glue that they gave me for some reason dried up inside so I just never bothered.