Sign in to follow this  
cjj2d

Dual Mag 15s and Orion 2500D....

I think I might just do it when they come out.

would that no show the amp a .5 load? some people do that for daily

I was thinking more along the lines of just running it at 2ohms producing 1700 watts, for daily. That should be plenty for two Mags.

I originaly had just a PPI PC2150 (600 watts) on my Mag 15 and it was impressive with that.

I was thinking more along the lines of just running it at 2ohms producing 1700 watts, for daily. That should be plenty for two Mags.

I originaly had just a PPI PC2150 (600 watts) on my Mag 15 and it was impressive with that.

yeah because you might lose most of your hearing with it running at .5 :bartmoon:

yeah, definatly.

Not sure why I even need 2 15s it just sounds good. and its something different than what I have. But I am sure 1 would do just fine.

And I will see soon enough as the proto will be here tomorrow I think.

Looks like I need to sell my Mag soon before the new ones come out.

yeah because you might lose most of your hearing with it running at .5 :bartmoon:

the orion hardly pulls current (or so it seems) at 2 ohms too..at .5 ohm, it lets u know it's back there...lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Mine didn't even like 1ohm from my 18XXX...

I hated my 2500d...it was a piece of chit...sold it real quick...

NG

NG

I must say that is the first time i have ever heard that.

The only thing I ever here about this amp is how damn powerful it is and how it can be run down to the .5 ohm with no problem at all.

I have always wanted one, if I could just pull myself to running one instead of a PPI, I have a real strong love for PPI powerclass and art series.

My modded A600.2 might be for sale soon. :) 980 watts RMS with a 55 amp fuse in it, and now has a 60 amp fuse (the amp can handle it all day long). It's white and in good condition (almost better than how I got it). :D

NG

yah, i bought that amp off of You. ;)

I proceeded to run it at 0.225 nominal. It was 1.3ish ohm actual. Not a lick of a problem. Ran it in 4 setups after that as well. Have it on my uber atm.

how much power are we talking in a .5 ohm from a 2500d?

all things considered, about 2800wrms...not a huge gain from the one ohm rating. i was told that down around .33ohm, it'll do around 3kw..

and to back up nick, i've ran mine almost exclusively at .5ohm nominal daily since i've had it. it just keeps going and going and going and going and going and........

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: