04BlueSRT

What do you do...

i have the worst computer on this forum :D

holy chit that was a sick vid. very cool stuff mang.

I am considered to be a full time student. 12 units=full time :)...

I drive tractors, and do other chit with cows, and chit

www.putfile.com

and your welcome *cough*lazy*cough*

whatever..*cough*remembered where it was and was already uploading*cough* :idiot:

but thanks anyway...

30mm HEI testing

this is the gun and ammo used in the a10 thunderboltII, commonly referred to as the "warthog"

about the gun...it's called the gau8 avenger cannon...6 barrels of wholesome goodness...with magazine (about 1300 rds) it's bigger then a vw beetle...i'll get that pic uploaded soon...

that's the department i normally work in...the making of the 30mm rd..

enjoy...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

that is so awesome. you win as having the coolest job!

WTF, it works on my super crappy computer but not my better one.

Thats a gun i wouldnt wanna mess with

WTF, it works on my super crappy computer but not my better one.

Thats a gun i wouldnt wanna mess with

if u hear that burp...it's too late..lol...

thanks guys :crying:

i just want to thanks all the fans..the lil ppl who made this all possible..

but i can't think of any :faintthud::ohsnap:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Damn, can't watch the vid at work. 7 hours to go until I can check it out. Sounds like an interesting job, now I understand your sign offs. :P I thought you worked in a sub/amp/electronics place actually. :lol2:

Well I work at a donut shop, I started working there when i was 13 ( I know the owner ) so i am working from about 5 am - 1pm on sat and sun and for sun - mon I also work at Edwards Cinemas from about 3 pm - 8 pm ... well its nice work ... but I jus get tired of it .. I mean school work school work its horrible haha

www.putfile.com

whatever..*cough*remembered where it was and was already uploading*cough* :idiot:

but thanks anyway...

30mm HEI testing

this is the gun and ammo used in the a10 thunderboltII, commonly referred to as the "warthog"

about the gun...it's called the gau8 avenger cannon...6 barrels of wholesome goodness...with magazine (about 1300 rds) it's bigger then a vw beetle...i'll get that pic uploaded soon...

enjoy...

God Bless Our Soldiers.

Well I agree Kent has a sweet job, but..... I get to boom almost all day and get paid for it. I am a field service engineer for a medical equipment maker out of Germany. I get paid (well) hourly, plus get milage to cover 6 states and install operating room (lights, tables, anathesia booms). So I may put down 300 hundred miles, spend an afternoon gawking at the nurses and doing my thang, and ride off into the sunset. Because my states are mostly mountains (CO, NM, WY) I have become a huge Sirius fan, but still have about 800 CD's to choose from when I just want to jam to something in particular. Because of the time I spend in my truck (2004 GMC Z71 Reg Cab), I am constantly looking to improve my SQ which led me to this forum, Can't wait to get my RL-P :hyper: . Oh yeah, I have a home office, and my boss is in San D. Cali, so I don't deal with people looking over my shoulder. I have only had this gig for about 8 months and am in the running for a project manager position that just got created. I used to work for Lucent Technologies building Cell sites. ( I would install all the radios, amps, and multiplexers it takes to make your cell phones work). Same kind of gig though, had a helper and would drive all over CO and Wy adding service coverage along the way. Well Lucent obviously went down the tubes, and I got laid off after 8 years of dedicated service, but in hindsight, it was the best thing that could have happened. Sorry for rambling, but I luv my gig :wub: , freedom, travel, and fixing and installing things, could it get any better?

Mmmmm, donuts! Can you say "employee discount"? Sounds cool finebar, if your ever in Raton...well you know the saying.

Will be passing by on Mon on my way to Albquerque, and heading back to Den on Weds, PM me and I could do that.

Cool, I'll do that, soon. Always nice to match a face with the names you see everyday from the forums. :slayer:

Finally got to see your vid mrray! Sweet! :woot:

Damn, can't watch the vid at work. 7 hours to go until I can check it out. Sounds like an interesting job, now I understand your sign offs. :P I thought you worked in a sub/amp/electronics place actually. :lol2:

that's my second job..lol...

i do work for a local shop (radio activity) part time as an installer/box builder when he needs the help....

but OTS is my primary source of dollar bills....

oh the "wheeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: "

that's my life's motto...u gotta have fun..life is just too short to be serious....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

www.putfile.com

but thanks anyway...

30mm HEI testing

enjoy...

God Bless Our Soldiers.

May they fullfill their duty quickly and come home safely..

AMEN

ps....let them kick lots of ass too!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

"i make the things that make things go boom for a living"

Not the wheeeeeeee, the one above.

"i make the things that make things go boom for a living"

Not the wheeeeeeee, the one above.

oh.. :faintthud:

that one :idiot:

:lol2:

my bad :ohsnap:

but yeah..it explains it.....