BILTD

Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro

Unreal!

Outstanding craftsmenship! I love the creativity and attention to detail!

trink40.gif

I love huge walls of ungodly large woofers :wub:

Two thumbs up from me!

I just read all 13 pages and watched every video. This build and the amount of knowledge shared is truly inspirational.

Thank you.

18052010022.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4266.jpg

It broke purely from pressure not flex, frequency was too low to make it flex. Flex has a ripple it goes all the way across the shield with equal pattern of shatter...pressure looks like a bullseye target. The screen caved in. This was just on a burst at around 34Hz.

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4309.jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

Taken a week to get a replacement. Got installed today and it broke before it even got fitted :cry: Seems like it was a defective screen. Had to install it otherwise i had a gaping non-water tight hole.. it wont last very long though I will find out in the morning with some torture testing with some help with some 50mm clear tape. If it holds up I'll be a show at the weekend.. if not I'll be waiting out a week for one.. Sucks ass to this side of the pond sometimes!!

Wow, that is nuts! Nice work. :)

hahaha thats badass. great work. you have some skills man i wish i could do half of what you have done.

i can tell the guy building this thing is def a noob :D:poop: JK.. DANG MAN wish i could experience it first hand.

Where are the videos?!

I take it that your rebuild has made a difference? Now the question is will you be able to keep a windsheild in that awesome ride? :Doh:

I take it that your rebuild has made a difference? Now the question is will you be able to keep a windsheild in that awesome ride? :Doh:

Lexan windshield :woot: