Sign in to follow this  
loondizie52

AA Mayhem VS FI BTL

how do the mayhems compare to a BTL. and does anyone have pricing for a 18 inch mayhem

I run two 15' Mayhems and I love them, there is really not a whole lot difference in the two. they are sister companies the mayhem has a different coil wrap and a more advanced cooling system. they take the power and put out great numbers. but where they really shine is on the lower end.... VERY SEXY!! lol but I believe, less they have changed in price since i last checked the 18s where about 540 a piece.

Edited by Valhalla

how do the mayhems compare to a BTL. and does anyone have pricing for a 18 inch mayhem

id go with the btl loud as fuk and built to last

does anyone have any other info on the differences between the two subs? I'm torn between which to get at the moment and they're both roughly the same price in Canada...anyone have any differences to bring up between the two??

Thanks!

Andrew

BTLs get really loud and get low as well and if those are your goals then go with the BTL.

As for the mayhem I have no experience with them.

Mayhems are basically the BTL with full options, and the 3 slug motor. The BTL's are just the custom version.

everything is about the same, but the motor on the BTL is a little stronger, according to the T/S parameters.

So basically both subs are the same, any idea why i was told the Mayhem is a little more expensive?

Edited by bass_4_ever

Completely different subs.

Would never sell the same thing with a dealer brand as a direct brand...that's just silly.

Completely different subs.

Would never sell the same thing with a dealer brand as a direct brand...that's just silly.

since everyone here thinks they are the same...could you please explain the differences between the two?

thanks,

Andrew

Edited by bass_4_ever

you're not the onlyone who'd like to know ....

From my general knowledge the motor structure is completely different between the two. Ive always felt that FI gives the customer the ability to fit there needs exactly for there intended application. When i think my AA i feel they are geared more towards the general consumer who wants to buy a sub and run with it. Not that im saying one is better than the other though.