i was wondering if i will be able to hook my batteries up like this or is the only way is to daisy chain them? - -

dual.jpg

rite.jpg

i know this is the rite way, but just want to know if its possible to do it the other way

reason for askin is limited on wire at the moment

ok cool, one more ? how about like this:

Untitled.jpg

no because it 's a floating ground meaning no ground attached to chassis. and for the other two there the same just different pattern in the wire but there in parallel. which will be just fine. if you use the third i suggest connecting a bat ground to frame.

just curious. would it be better to chasis ground the second battery, along with the first? or not and have double on the first? or would that not matter? for diagram 1 & 2

ok cool, one more ? how about like this:

Untitled.jpg

no because it 's a floating ground meaning no ground attached to chassis. and for the other two there the same just different pattern in the wire but there in parallel. which will be just fine. if you use the third i suggest connecting a bat ground to frame.

lol, yea forgot to add that.

just curious. would it be better to chasis ground the second battery, along with the first? or not and have double on the first? or would that not matter? for diagram 1 & 2

itll definitely help, the more the better. but in my case im a lil short on wire and im positioning the batteries a certain way.

itll definitely help, the more the better. but in my case im a lil short on wire and im positioning the batteries a certain way.

alrighty, thanks. ill be getting a new battery soon so ill be in the same boat you are :P