I've had bought a WMD18 from Pierce audio and my ed nine.1 amp clipped and kill my sub

within 15 minutes , i'm pissed THE fucked off. I'm fed up with eDs Bull shit i need a real amp.

What do yahh suggest ? i'm interested in Sundown but the price is outta reached. So whats up with AudieQue products?

Should i give it a try or keep on lookin around.

Our amps are on sale this month if you are interested. If not I can move this to the normal amp section.

you can use any amp in that power range to push those subs as long as you don't constantly clip them.

It's not eD's fault the amp clips... Inspect your settings via o-scope or like a lot of other people do... keep assuming it's set right.

you can use any amp in that power range to push those subs as long as you don't constantly clip them.

It's not eD's fault the amp clips... Inspect your settings via o-scope or like a lot of other people do... keep assuming it's set right.

Where do i get an o-scope?

www.partsexpress.com

Our amps are on sale this month if you are interested. If not I can move this to the normal amp section.

Move me please!!

I've had bought a WMD18 from Pierce audio and my ed nine.1 amp clipped and kill my sub

within 15 minutes , i'm pissed THE fucked off. I'm fed up with eDs Bull shit i need a real amp.

What do yahh suggest ? i'm interested in Sundown but the price is outta reached. So whats up with AudieQue products?

Should i give it a try or keep on lookin around

Dude,

chill out and you may get a reply. Posting every 3 min will not help get a reply.

Go eat a sandwich, have a Pepsi and come back.

It's not the amps fault it clipped it's you and your volume knob.

Dude,

chill out and you may get a reply. Posting every 3 min will not help get a reply.

Go eat a sandwich, have a Pepsi and come back.

It's not the amps fault it clipped it's you and your volume knob.

X2 the amp aint the problem. If you set your gains correctly and you know how to use the volume knob you will never have any problem.

1) Don't make two threads of the same thing

2) No need to bump every 3 minutes

3) Put them in the correct forum.

Thanks!

Yes, the Sundown amps are on sale, but if you don't know how to properly set gains yet, don't buy them.

I Know how to set my gains, but i was wondering if my factory headunit and basscube has anything to do with it.

for example i install the sub, start playing it, and then it start to smell after that the sub has a scatching sound.

did you ever give the sub break in time number one, and obviously you dont know how to set the gains if you get a smell from the sub and still keep playing it till something is wrong. Setting gains has nothing to do with you actually setting them, you have to buy a o-scope (Digital Oscilloscope) to set them properly because by ear or sight is not correct.

Naw the head unit and basscube dont have anything to do with it, its the user whom controls the head unit and basscube that damages equipment so at the end of the day its you and how you control your equipment (dont take it personally just being brutally honest).

Be more careful and do some research and just scroll throw all these threads and topics and just read (by a good month or two you should have a better understanding of things or added knowledge to what you already know).

did you ever give the sub break in time number one, and obviously you dont know how to set the gains if you get a smell from the sub and still keep playing it till something is wrong. Setting gains has nothing to do with you actually setting them, you have to buy a o-scope (Digital Oscilloscope) to set them properly because by ear or sight is not correct.

Naw the head unit and basscube dont have anything to do with it, its the user whom controls the head unit and basscube that damages equipment so at the end of the day its you and how you control your equipment (dont take it personally just being brutally honest).

Be more careful and do some research and just scroll throw all these threads and topics and just read (by a good month or two you should have a better understanding of things or added knowledge to what you already know).

1. Break in period's mean nothing, you can play a new subwoofer just as loud as a broken in one.

2. The HU and basscube are probably the problem, I have a feeling he doesn't have flat settings on the HU and "Loud" is probably on as well.

if break in period means nothing then why do companys and people recommend it for about a two week period, just curious?

I would try turning down the gain... It sounds like you are trying to draw to much power from the amp. How high is your gain set at?????

if break in period means nothing then why do companys and people recommend it for about a two week period, just curious?

That doesn't mean take it slow, it means the suspension will loosten up and they will be louder after about 2 weeks.

That doesn't mean take it slow, it means the suspension will loosten up and they will be louder after about 2 weeks.

^^^X2^^^

Did u have another sub in the same box, or was the bass cube made for this sub??

ok, see I thought it meant take it easy so when the suspension gets loose you can turn it up some more all within its limits. thankx, learn something new everyday.

Edited by jay-cee