Sign in to follow this  
- Nickelz N Dimez -

No responce from SSA

Hmm seems to me that SSA is kind of getting shady with no responces within this whole week. I have emailed Mark and went through the website and emailed. Still no responce. All I want to know is whats the status of my reconed sub.

Im sure they will get to you asap :)

Did you use a valid e mail adress??!!! :)

I am waiting for an Xcon and they emailed me this week. I am really confident with them.

Good luck!

I talked to Mark the other day...he is VERY buisy...just be patient ,he will get back to you

Yes he has been VERY busy. and i know internet has been a problem for him lately. So please give him time, he will respond though.

Yes he has been VERY busy. and i know internet has been a problem for him lately. So please give him time, he will respond though.

I will talk to him and if all else fail email Aaron.. Sorry for the inconvience

sorry guys for the delay, your best bet at this point is to PM denim, I just had a death in the family today, an ugly fight with cancer. My fiance's mother :(

RIP

sorry guys for the delay, your best bet at this point is to PM denim, I just had a death in the family today, an ugly fight with cancer. My fiance's mother :(

RIP

Sorry to hear Mark

My Prayers and Condolences to you and your family!

I will call and find out exactly what is going on on Monday for you.

Thanks. I hope I will soon have a tracking number for my already built Xcon 15D1.

Btw condolences.

For future reference, please use the support@soundsolutionsaudio.com email address, every email that the support email has received has been answered, I am looking at the in box right now. And please don't call us shady, that was a little uncalled for, we have never been and never will be. I really hope you don't think we would be shady to anyone with this massive web site, a successful store, and a spotless reputation. On top of the death in the family, Mark had to move this week on no notice, so he has been with out internet. So please in the future, use the support@ email, because we both get it.

Im so sorry about everything. I just jumped to conclusions when my email isnt answered in a few days. Im very sorry for that.. I understand. Im still a proud SSA owner and will still be.. Thank you guys.

It is okay. Sorry if I came across harsh but I know we are not one of those companies that ignore emails and don't care. Mark and I work hard to answer emails and phone calls asap regardless of the hour or day. So if we don't get back to you or anyone in the normally short time, life probably got in the way and we are going to do our best to take care of everyone asap.