Aaron Clinton

ZED Audio amplifier group buy

^^^+2^^^ LOL

Amps are not going to do me much good till I can buy my subs anyways :shrug:

I might sleep with them though fing05.gif

Don't judge me. Getting cold early hear!!

A Kronos should fit right under the pillow. If the wife allowed it, I might doze off reading a book next do my Deuce BB. ;)

Any chance you could get me the diminsion on both amps? Thanks

In the manual (in cm I believe). Did you get a chance to get my bolt shipped?

Size W x H (247mmx55mm/9.7”x2.1”) x L 272mm/10.7”(kronos) 410mm/16.1” (leviathan)

So is the preorder over and done with?

The Group Buy is over, we are pondering do another one.

Sorry, that meant to say, that we are pondering doing another one.

when is the first group of group buyers going to get their amps? The wait is agonizing!!!

when is the first group of group buyers going to get their amps? The wait is agonizing!!!

They should be wrapping them up very soon.

The wait is agonizing!!!

Not complaining as I know how swamped Stephen must be, still.....agonizing is a perfect description. I'll take solace that I'll have mine before the international guys, but probably not too quickly since I'm total opposite side of the country.

No tracking yet, I will check in with ZED again today

you said this 2 days ago on the diymobileaudio forum

Yes, I did not get through, so I will call again on Monday.

Does the Kronos amp come with a bass remote knob? I don't seem to notice a place where you can plug one in on any of the pictures.

I don't believe I remember reading about one in the manual, but I can go back and check.

ZED will be updating us with tracking as the units are done, they will be shipping them out daily starting in the next few days.

ZED will be updating us with tracking as the units are done, they will be shipping them out daily starting in the next few days.

:woot:

any word on if the amps are going to ship out next week?

As I have said a few times, as soon as they are finished ZED Audio will update us. They can only go so fast with a large load of orders at once on a brand new model with zero inventory. I check in often, but there is no point to call everyday. Here is a quote from another member on DIYma yesterday:

I spoke with Steve at length today, about a number of topics relating to auto hi-fidelity, his current and future products, and other industry related topics.

For those of you waiting for amps, the reason it takes time to get these amps out is that Steve runs a very small operation and personally rigorously bench tests and burns-in each and every single amplifier that his company builds. And yes, every one is hand assembled, the components, in the United States by the small group he has working for him. Of course they don't build the boards, as there are lots of surface mounted resistors, etc., that cannot be done by hand.

Steve is an exceptional guy, and if you think you can buy a better designed and or sounding amplifier out there for the money, or for a lot more money, save yourself time and money, buy one of Stephen's amps. What other company in the industry will refund your money in the first 30 days if you are not satisfied. Steve is passionate about his work, and he is the real deal.

finally got my deck and wires and RCAs ran in the 04 Impala boy was that a bitch LOL. Took me 2 days to get that out of the way. today I should be installing the speakers and tweeters. Can't wait to get my Kronos and test drive it out. we want amps! we want amps! we want amps! we want amps!